Beanie Wells for Heisman

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='Actium' post='699661' date='Sep 11 2008, 03:20 PM']Gamesmanship. I think he plays.

But in the end it won't matter. USC will win walking away.

-_-[/quote]

Not if Beanie is anywhere close to healthy. Even if he's not I think OSU's defense will play well enough to keep it close.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='699732' date='Sep 11 2008, 07:43 PM']$50 says Tressel is pulling a Bellicheck. I expect Beanie to get at least 15 carries.[/quote]
1181, I was going to get your take on whether he would or not. Odd one story would say - ready to go, then another he's goes to doubtful.

With him I like USC by 10, without, by 14-17. Not being a hater, just what I think.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='699929' date='Sep 12 2008, 09:35 AM']1181, I was going to get your take on whether he would or not. Odd one story would say - ready to go, then another he's goes to doubtful.

With him I like USC by 10, without, by 14-17. Not being a hater, just what I think.[/quote]

I just can't see any way he doesn't play. He played all of last year with an ankle sprain. Why not this one game?

Fair enough on your opinion. Can't blame ya. IMO Beanie will be key for the offense, not only scoring, but keeping USC's offense off the field.

That said, I think Sanchez is a very average QB and that will come to light Saturday. The only thing that scares me is their running game.

Archived