Odell Thurman to try boxing career

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='678314' date='Jul 11 2008, 06:04 PM']I still think that piece of shit put that gun in that kids face at that party down in Georgia regardless of what some of you Odell lovers think.[/quote]

It was Odell's brother that allegedly threatened a guy with a gun. Odell merely kicked him in the head...allegedly.

[quote name='Cricket' post='678315' date='Jul 11 2008, 05:10 PM']It was Odell's brother that allegedly threatened a guy with a gun. Odell merely kicked him in the head...allegedly.[/quote]

"merely"???.....wharever...just glad he's outta the Nati....

[quote][b]JUST IN: Former Bengals linebacker indicted in assault charge[/b]
By HOLLY ABRAMS | Friday July 11 2008, 5:30pm

A former Cincinnati Bengals football player is sought by local law enforcement on a felonious assault warrant.

Odell L. Thurman, 24, of Cincinnati, was indicted this week by Erie County grand jurors on a felonious assault charge.

On May 27, Thurman was involved in an altercation at Kalahari Waterpark Resort where he punched another man in the face, breaking his jaw, said Erie County Sheriff’s office Det. Bob Lippert.

“They were both just guests at the resort,” Lippert said, adding that the argument was over a place in line.

Just last month Thurman, a second-round pick in 2005 out of Georgia, was suspended for the 2008 season after violating the league’s substance abuse policy, the Associated Press reported.

He has been suspended from the NFL for the past two seasons and won’t likely be considered for reinstatement until after sitting out the 2008 season. He was released by the Bengals on May 19.

“We’re trying to locate him,” Lippert said.

Anyone with information on Thurman’s whereabouts are asked to call detectives at 419-627-7553.[/quote]
Just wanted to add the article for all those who hate clicking on shit like me.

Talked to Odell he said the guy at Kalahari Waterpark cut him in line while he was waiting to go down the Titan. It's a big raft, multiple people can go on. It was hot out, the guy cut, Odell was like WTF!!! He told dude to go back, he said go fuck yourself .... then Odell hit him. I'd of hit him too. The Titan rules.

:ninja:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='678335' date='Jul 11 2008, 09:09 PM']Talked to Odell he said the guy at Kalahari Waterpark cut him in line while he was waiting to go down the Titan. It's a big raft, multiple people can go on. It was hot out, the guy cut, Odell was like WTF!!! He told dude to go back, he said go fuck yourself .... then Odell hit him. I'd of hit him too. The Titan rules.

:ninja:[/quote]

truly cant blame the guy.. the titan is worth the price of admission alone.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='678335' date='Jul 11 2008, 08:09 PM']Talked to Odell he said the guy at Kalahari Waterpark cut him in line while he was waiting to go down the Titan. It's a big raft, multiple people can go on. It was hot out, the guy cut, Odell was like WTF!!! He told dude to go back, he said go fuck yourself .... then Odell hit him. I'd [b]of[/b] hit him too. The Titan rules.
^
"have" as in, "I would have" (Please excuse my assholocity. I'm sick tonight and am annoyed very easily. Just ask my wife.)

:ninja:[/quote]
I talked to Odell, too. He said I'm the father of Angelina Jolie's twins. (another reason my wife is pissed)

If the guy was cutting then he should get his jaw broken. I think this has been standard operating procedure at Kings Island for a while now.

Vistors to Kings Island do not know how close they are to the Rodney King LA riots, all it takes is couple dudes hoping the line for the Beast and bam!

[center][quote name='BlackJesus' post='678410' date='Jul 12 2008, 07:50 AM'][size=3][b][color="#FF0000"]Odell For President [color="#0000FF"]2024[/color] Campaign ![/color][/b][/size][/quote]

[size=3][b]That is ...

if he can beat this stiff competition ...[/b][/size]

... :unsure:

[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/ege6969/albundy.jpg[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='678410' date='Jul 12 2008, 06:50 AM'][b]Odell truly is one of the dumbest human beings to ever walk the Earth ...

So say hello to the ...

[color="#FF0000"]Odell For President [color="#0000FF"]2024[/color] Campaign ![/color][/b][/quote]

Alright Black Jesus. We get it. You think Bush "The Idiot" stole the election in 2000 and people like you have been on a vendetta
for the past 8 years. whoopedee doooooo. Don't worry, only 6 more months and you're personal tragedy will have
come to an end.

With that being said, yes, this Odell Thurman thing is a shame, as the guy had so much talent and potential. However, now that it
is clear he'll never step foot on a football field again (unless the XFL makes a comeback)... this guy truly is a menace to society.
I'm sorry, you guys can say what you will about his upbringing, his mental conditions, yadda yadda yadda. The point is, he's a
fuckin sociopath. He's not fit to walk amongst society. Lock that fucker up for a few years.

Too bad Odell, you had the world by the ass on a platter (not to mention Chris Henry). Let this be a lesson to all the kids out
there so they don't fuck up their lives too.

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='678460' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:46 AM']Too bad Odell, you had the world by the ass on a platter (not to mention Chris Henry). Let this be a lesson to all the kids out
there so they don't fuck up their lives too.[/quote]

Odell had Chris Henry by the ass on a platter? That fucking explains it all!! :458:

[quote name='GoCommando' post='678464' date='Jul 12 2008, 10:59 AM']Odell had Chris Henry by the ass on a platter? That fucking explains it all!! :458:[/quote]

hahhaha, yeah, i guess that was poor sentence structure. However, it does start to put
the pieces together of why Chris Henry's player profile picture looked like a tranny hooker.......

Archived