Kenny Irons goes to Hooters

[quote name='turningpoint' post='683609' date='Aug 1 2008, 05:11 PM']Haha ask for a waitress named Calais( pronounced cuh-lay), I made out with her in newport a couple months ago. She works at the newport hooters.

Just texted she's working tonight, seriously request her if you guys are interested.[/quote]
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dont nobody want youre sloppy seconds

^_^

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='683665' date='Aug 1 2008, 07:15 PM']The guy brings a video camera to Hooters and all he does is record himself talking to a bunch of DUDES???!!![/quote]
Clearly they were more interested in marijuana and food. Didn't you watch it? Bitches are for later in the night when everyone is fed and drunk/high.
we don't care about/need intimacy when the Sun is still out.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='683676' date='Aug 1 2008, 08:37 PM']Clearly they were more interested in marijuana and food. Didn't you watch it? Bitches are for later in the night when everyone is fed and drunk/high.
we don't care about/need intimacy when the Sun is still out.[/quote]
I did watch it, and seeing as how it was a video shot by a professional football player at a place known for waitresses with big boobs in tight skimpy clothes, I kind of expected to see, oh, I dunno... waitresses with big boobs in tight skimpy clothes.

Archived