!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ PACKERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='686479' date='Aug 12 2008, 10:23 AM']Anyone got a link for online watching? I can't find a fucking thing!"!!!!![/quote]
I know it's been a long offseason, but you're hardly a n00b. Old puts that info on the first page of the gameday thread EVERY week.

And if the $70/month I spend on internet access gave me something that remotely resembled broadband, I'd be watching. <_< <_< <_<

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='686495' date='Aug 12 2008, 09:33 AM']I know it's been a long offseason, but you're hardly a n00b. Old puts that info on the first page of the gameday thread EVERY week.

And if the $70/month I spend on internet access gave me something that remotely resembled broadband, I'd be watching. <_< <_< <_<[/quote]

They're not working for me, that's why I'm asking. Give me a little credit, man.
MULLY

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='686496' date='Aug 11 2008, 07:34 PM']Whos the short bald announcer dweeb in the middle of these three turds.
He relentlessly has been bashing the bengals all night. "they've lost all their vibe" what a fok.

Besides jones the defense looks pretty good.[/quote]

Kornheiser... god I fucking hate him. Loves Favre and hates the Bengals, really makes for an entertaining broadcast. :suicide:

Archived