!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PRESEASON GAME THREAD !!!, LET'S DOMINATE THE DOLTS !!!

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='692429' date='Aug 28 2008, 06:28 PM']simpson is NOT hurt.. i refuse to believe it :nope:[/quote]

probably just a jammed figure. Nothing serious.

Disapointing that the O-line wasn't making more things happen in the run game against colts backups. The pass protection looked good atleast.

Shayne O-Matic. Also booming the kickoffs deep too. He just gets better and better.

Can I just add as a UK person, we have Rugby in which the kickers get the most points and are the highest rated/paid players pretty much. So the NFL in which kickers score the most points and really make a huge difference to a teams ability to win games, why the fuck are they considered the league-minimum no-bodies.

And they return one all the fucking way. Jesus. Good kick, shitty SHITTY coverage.

[quote name='Francisco' post='692454' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:10 PM']I'm not watching the game. Is Simpson really hurt?

Like he was hurt in this game or in pre game, or what?[/quote]
He went up for a fade in the corner of the end zone and came down holding his left forearm/hand/wrist couldnt tell.
I havent seen him since, hopefully its nothing serious

jebus do we have any WRs left?

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='692462' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:20 PM']Jeffro is fucking awful. Thank god we have Fitz....he's been great this preseason.[/quote]

you know he isnt gonna be on the team that Jordan is gonna beat him out. :lol:

Sorry Butch I had to. ^_^

[quote name='Francisco' post='692468' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:24 PM']Guys what kind of injury did Holt appear to have?

If he is half serious hurt- it shakes up everything.

We would keep Dorsey to return kicks and probably sign a vet WR...[/quote]
said it was a blow to the head and he is questionable to return

Archived