------UPDATED 53 MAN------

[quote name='Francisco' post='694250' date='Sep 1 2008, 10:47 PM']Willie was great but can he play more than 2 games in a row?

As long as C. Perry stays healthy, no one will bring up this Rudi situation ever again.

O'Neal was soft and the younger guys are hungrier and cheaper.[/quote]

yea but i saw deltha once a month or so, he lives near me, great dude.. hate to see him go.

[quote name='Francisco' post='694250' date='Sep 1 2008, 10:47 PM']Willie was great but can he play more than 2 games in a row?

As long as C. Perry stays healthy, no one will bring up this Rudi situation ever again.

O'Neal was soft and the younger guys are hungrier and cheaper.[/quote]

Not sure about keeping Castielle over O'Neal .... I like the veteran depth behind three young guys. But in the long run, he wasn't going to be here next season, so let's see what we've got and develop.

Still don't like cutting Brooks for Cory the scrub Mays. But Brooks will show in SF, where we screwed up. -_-

[quote name='GoBengals' post='694258' date='Sep 1 2008, 07:50 PM']yea but i saw deltha once a month or so, he lives near me, great dude.. hate to see him go.[/quote]

So was it an attitude cleansing with him? Just Didn't want to be here? Did you ever deal with RJ or Willie (just wondering if you had first hand experience that would indicate attitude issues.

[quote name='sois' post='693445' date='Aug 30 2008, 07:00 PM']QB - Should have only kept 2 QB's. If JP is playing, we are screwed no matter what.
RB - OK, there are guys out there if we need to sign an injury replacement.
[b]FB - Should have cut JJ as he is out of shape. Use Coats or Utecht as H-Back.[/b]
WR - OK, Going To War With What We Have
TE - This group is versatile. I like this bunch.
OL - All of our backups suck. 3 Centers? I like going with 10 OL so I'd like one more.
DE - OK, GTWWWWH
DT - I like 4 DT, but with two rookies, it was safe to keep Myers.
LB - 1 Dhani Jones injury before we are back to Corey freakin Mays at MLB. Unacceptable.
CB - 2 good guys, 2 crappy guys F-
FS - 4 FS's!!!! Stupid!!! Keep two.
SS - OK, GTWWWWH

i don't think I like this roster.[/quote]

you mean WAS out of shape. he is fine now.

Of the cuts the only one that surprises me is Brooks. But I will also defer to Zimmer and especially Fitz. The guy obviously knows LB's so if he is OK (assuming he was rated the 7th or lower best backer) then it was the right decision for our team.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='694267' date='Sep 1 2008, 08:56 PM']Not sure about keeping Castielle over O'Neal .... I like the veteran depth behind three young guys. But in the long run, he wasn't going to be here next season, so let's see what we've got and develop.

Still don't like cutting Brooks for Cory the scrub Mays. But Brooks will show in SF, where we screwed up. -_-[/quote]

[b]Ahmad Brooks doesn't even hold Cory Mays' jock strap.

Brooks runs a 7 second 40.

He tackles like a tickle-me-elmo.

And he doesnt even like doing things in fours![/b]

[quote name='sois' post='693445' date='Aug 30 2008, 07:00 PM']QB - Should have only kept 2 QB's. If JP is playing, we are screwed no matter what.
RB - OK, there are guys out there if we need to sign an injury replacement.
FB - Should have cut JJ as he is out of shape. Use Coats or Utecht as H-Back.
WR - OK, Going To War With What We Have
TE - This group is versatile. I like this bunch.
OL - All of our backups suck. 3 Centers? I like going with 10 OL so I'd like one more.
DE - OK, GTWWWWH
DT - I like 4 DT, but with two rookies, it was safe to keep Myers.
LB - 1 Dhani Jones injury before we are back to Corey freakin Mays at MLB. Unacceptable.
CB - 2 good guys, 2 crappy guys F-
FS - 4 FS's!!!! Stupid!!! Keep two.
SS - OK, GTWWWWH

i don't think I like this roster.[/quote]

WTF is GTWWWWH?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='694294' date='Sep 1 2008, 11:11 PM']you mean WAS out of shape. he is fine now.[/quote]

Wow really? That's amazing!!! Did he play well this preseason? I wish I could get into shape that fast!!!!!!!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='694429' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:42 AM']Ya he did play well in the last 2 preseason games. So take your sarcasm and shove it up your cunt.[/quote]

? What is your problem?

I didn't post any sarcasm. It was a serious question since I didn't get to see any preseason games.

Man, you're just a regular douche bag aren't you?

[quote name='sois' post='694561' date='Sep 2 2008, 05:19 PM']? What is your problem?

I didn't post any sarcasm. It was a serious question since I didn't get to see any preseason games.

Man, you're just a regular douche bag aren't you?[/quote]
[b]Wow really? That's amazing!!![/b]

that came across very sarcastic. my bad. remove it from your cunt :D

seriously though im sorry.

yes he looked about the same in the last preseason game as he does in the regular season. he got to the 2nd level and took out LBs when our OL didnt get shredded.

man, I guess I need to use the :noninja: tool more often :)

Seriously, I wish I could get into shape in a few months, he must be a pretty awesome workout warrior. I can't wait to see him in action on Sunday. Hell, I can't wait to see any of our Bengals in action. Should be a good game.

:noninja:!!!

[quote name='sois' post='694734' date='Sep 3 2008, 12:06 AM']man, I guess I need to use the :noninja: tool more often :)

Seriously, I wish I could get into shape in a few months, he must be a pretty awesome workout warrior. I can't wait to see him in action on Sunday. Hell, I can't wait to see any of our Bengals in action. Should be a good game.

:noninja:!!![/quote]

well. try spending 2-3 weeks down in the heat of training camp and all you do all day is work your ass off. when i was down there he was working out before and after practice too. riding his bike all over.

Archived