AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nati Ice

[quote name='Bunghole' post='695167' date='Sep 3 2008, 11:48 PM']Who cares?[/quote]
if you cant figure out why the opinions of reagans former speech writer, mccains former advisor, and information regarding party elders and supporters do not matter then i dont know what to tell you

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='695202' date='Sep 4 2008, 12:55 AM']You guys really are worried about this election aren't you[/quote]

Yes, though I'm not sure that's comical in any way. Not, like, saying shooting shit and fuckin' chillin'.

BTW, you recognize that you're doing the exact same thing, just from the opposite end of the spectrum, right?

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='695203' date='Sep 4 2008, 01:57 AM']Yes, though I'm not sure that's comical in any way. Not, like, saying shooting shit and fuckin' chillin'.

BTW, you recognize that you're doing the exact same thing, just from the opposite end of the spectrum, right?[/quote]

Actually...no...I am not. I am trying to look at things objectively instead of pathetically rah rah a political party. This is not team sports...

I saw a report today, on CNN I think, that said Obama's tax plan is going to raise taxes for small businesses by 37%...that kind of scares me.

Holy shit....what was I thinking..I was talking about issues! W....T.....F

.....and now back to more important things like Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter and the fact that Obama snorted coke once.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='695205' date='Sep 4 2008, 01:02 AM']Actually...no...I am not. I am trying to look at things objectively instead of pathetically rah rah a political party. This is not team sports...

I saw a report today, on CNN I think, that said Obama's tax plan is going to raise taxes for small businesses by 37%...that kind of scares me.

Holy shit....what was I thinking..I was talking about issues! W....T.....F

.....and now back to more important things like Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter and the fact that Obama snorted coke once.[/quote]

Um, I believe it's actually he would raise it TO 37%. It's at 35% now, I believe.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='695206' date='Sep 4 2008, 02:08 AM']Um, I believe it's actually he would raise it TO 37%. It's at 35% now, I believe.[/quote]

If thats so..then I guess I miss heard it...but you would never find out anything like that around here.....

There are more important things to talk about from our nations elite.....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='695207' date='Sep 4 2008, 02:15 AM']If thats so..then I guess I miss heard it...but you would never find out anything like that around here.....

There are more important things to talk about from our nations elite.....[/quote]
you think that might have to do with a 2% increase in a certain sector being more than compansated for by the increases everywhere else?

hell, ill support you raising my taxes to whatever rate you want so long as inflation is curtailed, debt is paid off, and the cost of living/operating is lowered more than enough to compensate

Umm small business taxes depend on a LOT of factors. If someone is getting hit at 35% they need a new accountant and corporate structure. If you add in self employment tax and employers portion od SS etc you might get close to that figure dependong on how labor intensive the business is. Obama is very bad for American small business. It's a shame that you almost need a CPA to understand the convoluted crap in his plan.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='695205' date='Sep 4 2008, 02:02 AM']Actually...no...I am not. I am trying to look at things objectively[/quote]

[b] :lol: :lol: :lol: ... that's almost as rich as choosing Miss Alaska to run the "Free World" [/b]

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='695207' date='Sep 4 2008, 02:15 AM']If thats so..then I guess I miss heard it[/quote]
[b]Shocker ![/b]

[quote name='Bean Counter' post='695217' date='Sep 4 2008, 05:01 AM']Umm small business taxes depend on a LOT of factors. If someone is getting hit at 35% they need a new accountant and corporate structure. If you add in self employment tax and employers portion od SS etc you might get close to that figure dependong on how labor intensive the business is. Obama is very bad for American small business. It's a shame that you almost need a CPA to understand the convoluted crap in his plan.[/quote]
I see no one cares to address this. I know Obama needs to raise taxes somewhere in order to pay for all his promises, but hitting up small business in this economy is a bad idea.
So is more taxation on large corporations like oil companies. Who do you think will absorb those tax increases? Why yes, you and me, on the consumer end. Corporations will just pass those cost increases onto all of us.

meanwhile, the Giants looked great in their opening drive against the Foreskins. plaxico is a man amongst boys out there.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='695501' date='Sep 4 2008, 07:06 PM'][b] :lol: :lol: :lol: ... that's almost as rich as choosing Miss Alaska to run the "Free World" [/b]

[b]Shocker ![/b][/quote]

Sorry....unlike you...I do make mistakes. I guess it was even more stupid to ask questions to get the facts straight. Maybe I should post a bunch blatant propaganda like you do so we can all learn more..... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='695511' date='Sep 4 2008, 07:23 PM']I see no one cares to address this. I know Obama needs to raise taxes somewhere in order to pay for all his promises, but hitting up small business in this economy is a bad idea.
So is more taxation on large corporations like oil companies. Who do you think will absorb those tax increases? Why yes, you and me, on the consumer end. Corporations will just pass those cost increases onto all of us.

meanwhile, the Giants looked great in their opening drive against the Foreskins. plaxico is a man amongst boys out there.[/quote]

Bah...Are you trying to say BJ would gloss over a post he doesn't understand? Blashphemy!

Archived