A Strange Thought

[quote name='Oldcat' post='695837' date='Sep 5 2008, 03:25 PM']During the offseason Chad kept saying how Chad Johnson wouldn't be playing for the Bengals anymore.

Well he isn't -- Chad Ocho Cinco is!

You think this was part of the joke the whole time?

:hmm:[/quote]

no. he really is an asshole. sadly..

[quote name='Oldcat' post='695837' date='Sep 5 2008, 02:25 PM']During the offseason Chad kept saying how Chad Johnson wouldn't be playing for the Bengals anymore.

Well he isn't -- Chad Ocho Cinco is!

You think this was part of the joke the whole time?

:hmm:[/quote]
Me thinks you give 85 too much credit.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='695913' date='Sep 5 2008, 07:13 PM']I'm going to like seeing Ocho Cinco on the back of his jersey but it's going to irritate the shit out of me listening to the commentators actually calling him that.
MULLY[/quote]

It irritates the shit out of me to see his name on the injury report at Chad Ocho Cinco

I can't imagine when I start hearing everyone calling him that on TV

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='695916' date='Sep 5 2008, 06:25 PM']It irritates the shit out of me to see his name on the injury report at Chad Ocho Cinco

I can't imagine when I start hearing everyone calling him that on TV[/quote]

I love it. It's like the biggest joke that the dude from Man on the moon would pull off (Andy Kaufman?)

Every interview, game write up, game report, anything to do with Chad Ocho Cinco, will have Ocho Cinco in it. That's fucking hilarious, IMO.

[quote name='scharm' post='695925' date='Sep 5 2008, 07:17 PM']I love it. It's like the biggest joke that the dude from Man on the moon would pull off (Andy Kaufman?)

Every interview, game write up, game report, anything to do with Chad Ocho Cinco, will have Ocho Cinco in it. That's fucking hilarious, IMO.[/quote]

I think you're giving Chad too much credit here. He's not smart enough to pull off a joke like that.
From this point forward though, I don't give a shit what he calls himself, just as long as he produces, blocks downfield, and isn't a locker room cancer.

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='696145' date='Sep 6 2008, 01:18 PM']I think you're giving Chad too much credit here. He's not smart enough to pull off a joke like that.
From this point forward though, I don't give a shit what he calls himself, just as long as he produces, blocks downfield, and isn't a locker room cancer.[/quote]

Most people thought Andy Kaufman was dumb as well.

Archived