Game Two: Ohio at Ohio State (Sept. 6, Noon EDT, ESPN)

Bengal Chris

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='696260' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:46 AM']:huh:

Wha happun?[/quote]
Ohio State's offensive line stayed in the locker room until half way through the third quarter. Resulting in no rush yards and constant pressure on Boeckman.

Buckeyes defense lets Ohio have a 75 yard drive ending with an untouched 15 yard touchdown run. Backup QB gets almost sacked 3 times on third down but gets away and converts every time.

Buckeyes defense forces a few turnovers, don't get anything but field goals out of them.

Halftime (7-6 Ohio)

Buckeyes have bad snap on offense at own 10 yard line, Ohio recovers, TD 14-6 Ohio.

Buckeyes o-line comes out of locker room.

Offense gives the ball to Herron, he does good. They score a couple of rushing touchdowns and take the lead.

Small returns a punt 70 yards for a touchdown.

Buckeyes squeak by 26-14.

USC is licking their chops.

This was an obvious trap game. I was not surprised this happened, but I am a little surprised it lasted that long.

Provided that this was just an aberration, and not a sign of things to come, I think it was good for them. I think that they had to play a full game will benefit them.

[quote name='Jason' post='696302' date='Sep 7 2008, 09:25 AM']This was an obvious trap game. I was not surprised this happened, but I am a little surprised it lasted that long.

Provided that this was just an aberration, and not a sign of things to come, I think it was good for them. I think that they had to play a full game will benefit them.[/quote]

as much as I didn't like seeing it, I think it was good that they had to play against some versity before next weeks game.

[quote name='Jason' post='696302' date='Sep 7 2008, 09:25 AM']This was an obvious trap game. I was not surprised this happened, but I am a little surprised it lasted that long.

Provided that this was just an aberration, and not a sign of things to come, I think it was good for them. I think that they had to play a full game will benefit them.[/quote]

I agree with this Jason, they played (for the most part) a pathetic game-totally flat, and I think it was exactly what they needed. I bet the house we see some intensity next week. O-H

Archived