I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU HAD AN OUTHOUSE

RAVENFAN

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='698449' date='Sep 8 2008, 06:08 PM']lol, you beat us once every 3 yrs and wanna talk smack. sit your ass down you fucking retarded purple wearing faggot.[/quote]
AHAHAHAHAHA [b][/b]HATER[b][/b], hey maybe the bungals can borrow the (THE ohio state university's) defense every sunday! could be an upgrade, what do you think? AHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name='ssblugsr' post='698502' date='Sep 8 2008, 08:47 PM']AHAHAHAHAHA [b][/b]HATER[b][/b], hey maybe the bungals can borrow the (THE ohio state university's) defense every sunday! could be an upgrade, what do you think? AHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

I think that in the 6 years that marvin has been our coach, ive enjoyed walking downtown in baltimore 4 times watching the dejection on your faces as opposed to the 2 years i didnt. Enjoy it, Ill see your dejection live again next year.

[quote name='ssblugsr' post='698502' date='Sep 8 2008, 09:47 PM']AHAHAHAHAHA [b][/b]HATER[b][/b], hey maybe the bungals can borrow the (THE ohio state university's) defense every sunday! could be an upgrade, what do you think? AHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

ahahahahahahahaha... and you could borrow "THE Ohio State University's" offense every Sunday and it would be an upgrade for you... ahahahahahahah

asshat. what a fuckin clown.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='698529' date='Sep 8 2008, 09:40 PM']ahahahahahahahaha... and you could borrow "THE Ohio State University's" offense every Sunday and it would be an upgrade for you... ahahahahahahah

asshat. what a fuckin clown.[/quote]
I chew on my dollie's arms at night so I can sleep.

[quote name='ssblugsr' post='698502' date='Sep 8 2008, 08:47 PM']AHAHAHAHAHA [b][/b]HATER[b][/b], hey maybe the bungals can borrow the (THE ohio state university's) defense every sunday! could be an upgrade, what do you think? AHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]
Your team was 5-11 last year, and we won two more games than you. One game does not a season make, but hey...toot your horn all you wish! Your team is just as bad as ours right now. Comparing the two is like wondering whether Maalox or Tums will cure your heartburn. Both work...sometimes.

[quote name='ssblugsr' post='698545' date='Sep 8 2008, 10:20 PM']WOW you guys cant be hating that much to edit my post, I mean really. Grow a pair will you[/quote]
You grow a pair yourself. Talking shit is fun and all, but facts are facts. Until Sunday, you were (and I suspect ARE) a terrible football team that is going to run into some serious resistance once you get into your schedule.

AND, you were 5-11 last year and we had a better record than you. Keep gloating, it suits you and you're teams personality.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='698548' date='Sep 8 2008, 10:24 PM']You grow a pair yourself. Talking shit is fun and all, but facts are facts. Until Sunday, you were (and I suspect ARE) a terrible football team that is going to run into some serious resistance once you get into your schedule.

AND, you were 5-11 last year and we had a better record than you. Keep gloating, it suits you and you're teams personality.[/quote]

All I gotta say is superbowl XXXV baby.

When is the last time you guys won? Oh wait, you never have!

Oh and whoever made fun of our purple, you can take your fucking Halloween colors.

You have pretty much the same schedule as us, so keep talking smartass. Oh and your teams personality, blaming Willie Anderson for the loss. He isn't even on your team. Just keep talking.

[quote name='Ravens1013' post='698899' date='Sep 9 2008, 07:56 PM']All I gotta say is superbowl XXXV baby.

When is the last time you guys won? Oh wait, you never have!

Oh and whoever made fun of our purple, you can take your fucking Halloween colors.

You have pretty much the same schedule as us, so keep talking smartass. Oh and your teams personality, blaming Willie Anderson for the loss. He isn't even on your team. Just keep talking.[/quote]

Well I'd like to think that even the "number one defense of all time" would have struggled against Joe Montana as well.

Ill take my "fucking halloween colors" over the fact that you have MALE CHEERLEADERS every day of the week.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='698901' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:00 PM']Well I'd like to think that even the "number one defense of all time" would have struggled against Joe Montana as well.

Ill take my "fucking halloween colors" over the fact that you have MALE CHEERLEADERS every day of the week.[/quote]

Sure think that I dont care. It doesn't change the fact that we have a super bowl and you don't.

Our pitch black uniforms kick ass, better than your halloween shit.

Im sure there are other team with male cheerleaders.

Im sure you dont mind anyway.

[quote name='Ravens1013' post='698910' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:12 PM']Sure think that I dont care. It doesn't change the fact that we have a super bowl and you don't.

Our pitch black uniforms kick ass, better than your halloween shit.

[color="#FF0000"]Im sure there are other team with male cheerleaders. [/color]

Im sure you dont mind anyway.[/quote]

Name one.

Like I said in my previous post in this thread, I haven enjoyed watching the 4 of 6 wins in your stadium since Marvin was hired, its always fun walking back to my car those years. Im sure Ill enjoy it again next year.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='698912' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:15 PM']Name one.

Like I said in my previous post in this thread, I haven enjoyed watching the 4 of 6 wins in your stadium since Marvin was hired, its always fun walking back to my car those years. Im sure Ill enjoy it again next year.[/quote]

The cheerleader pics only show the chicks.

[url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2008/04/Ravens_08_Cheerleading_Squad_Finalized.aspx"]http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articl..._Finalized.aspx[/url]

Dude whatever, enjoy it while you can. But its nothing like a sweet super bowl victory. You will be walking back to your car is disapointment next game anyway.

[quote name='Ravens1013' post='698925' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:35 PM']The cheerleader pics only show the chicks.

[url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2008/04/Ravens_08_Cheerleading_Squad_Finalized.aspx"]http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articl..._Finalized.aspx[/url]

Dude whatever, enjoy it while you can. But its nothing like a sweet super bowl victory. [color="#FF0000"]You will be walking back to your car is disapointment next game anyway.[/color][/quote]

I havent 4 of the past 6 years.

Edit: And we both know they have male cheerleaders....how about this pic for proof...

[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/jamie_b_2006/bengals%20ravens%2008/DSC_0136.jpg[/img]

You do see them holding the megaphone in the background.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='698927' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:36 PM']I havent 4 of the past 6 years.

Edit: And we both know they have male cheerleaders....how about this pic for proof...

[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/jamie_b_2006/bengals%20ravens%2008/DSC_0136.jpg[/img]

You do see them holding the megaphone in the background.[/quote]

I already know they have male cheerleaders, I wasn't denying it. I was saying that if other teams did, they wouldnt be in the group photo, and gave the Ravens as an example.

[quote name='Ravens1013' post='698930' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:41 PM']I already know they have male cheerleaders, I wasn't denying it. I was saying that if other teams did, they wouldnt be in the group photo, and gave the Ravens as an example.[/quote]

this must be the first year they didnt put the profiles of the guys online, i remember going to the site to make fun of you guys and showing the link of all them when we had some rat fans on here last year.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='698934' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:44 PM']this must be the first year they didnt put the profiles of the guys online, i remember going to the site to make fun of you guys and showing the link of all them when we had some rat fans on here last year.[/quote]

You must feel real proud of yourself

I could care less if we have male cheerleaders. If we didn't have any chicks, then you could make fun of us.

Archived