I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU HAD AN OUTHOUSE

RAVENFAN

[quote name='Ravens1013' post='698935' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:47 PM']You must feel real proud of yourself

I could care less if we have male cheerleaders. If we didn't have any chicks, then you could make fun of us.[/quote]

No then you would be like other teams that dont have squads, not like a team with males on their squad. :lol:

talk smack all you want poin dexter, we played like shit and lost by 7! we are going to fix our problems that is a guarantee. and when you come to cincy, we will win by double digits. i can see why your pre-maturely ejuaculating since our kicker beat you last year by himself. and as far as the superbowl, i don't see you wearing a ring yourself, but we will get ours. and i would take our halloween colors any day of the week vs. your (kickass) purple and black or whatever gay ass colors that is.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='699613' date='Sep 11 2008, 12:13 PM']Wass up, Chis?

Nice defense you got there.[/quote]

Not a thing Bung. Thank you Sir. That's usually a staple, I want to see if the offense is ready to get work done. I can't tell you how fckng happy I am that Brian Billick is gone. It took me a minute to find the forum again.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='699647' date='Sep 11 2008, 01:35 PM']Not a thing Bung. Thank you Sir. That's usually a staple, I want to see if the offense is ready to get work done. I can't tell you how fckng happy I am the Brian Billick is gone. It took me a minute to find the forum again.[/quote]
I certainly wouldn't judge your offense based on our defense! I didn't think you guys looked all that great on offense, although Flacco looked poised, but you or I would look poised against our weak front four.

And yeah, Billick needed to go. We may be headed in a similar direction if we have too many more seasons of mediocrity with Marvin.

Hey man, Flacco looked more poised than any of the other 20 dudes we've had behind center during the Billick era, other than Dilfer. I'll tell you what Flacco is worlds beyond Kyle (can't get right) Boller. Even in our SB year Marvin was never a heavy blitzer, after we've played a few teams that bring the house I can assess Flacco. It's almost unfair to have Rex Ryan and Cam Cameron on the same team. The O will surprise some people this year.

Marvin is a good coach. Has had a few tough breaks, I thought for sure he would have put a defense together by now. Your secondary is decent, the front 7 is the issue. Is there animosity between your big 3 on offense due to 8 5's off season antics? How in the hll do you cut Rudi and expect Perry to fill those shoes?

[quote name='DaChis212' post='699647' date='Sep 11 2008, 02:35 PM']Not a thing Bung. Thank you Sir. That's usually a staple, I want to see if the offense is ready to get work done. I can't tell you how fckng happy I am that Brian Billick is gone. It took me a minute to find the forum again.[/quote]
Ray Rice looked pretty badass. Willis and Ray should be a killer tandem for awhile as well as McClain. I would think you might not want to gage that against the Bengals though.

The future on Offense certainly looks bright for Balti. The defense might be in bad shape after awhile though.

[quote name='JC' post='699664' date='Sep 11 2008, 02:22 PM']Ray Rice looked pretty badass. Willis and Ray should be a killer tandem for awhile as well as McClain. I would think you might not want to gage that against the Bengals though.

The future on Offense certainly looks bright for Balti. The defense might be in bad shape after awhile though.[/quote]

I pretty much expected the run game and special teams to be solid. & don't forget the old vet that used to open holes for Dillon. Neal has a chip on his shoulder this year.

Coaching is the key. I thought we had good offensive personnel for a few years. Having a coach or an O.C. that has a fckng clue of what's going on in the world makes all the difference. The D keeps rebuilding, Ray, McAlister and Rolle might be in bad shape after awhile. Ray is a smart LB, he is not what he used to be physically, but I'll take him over the majority of MLBs.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='699657' date='Sep 11 2008, 02:15 PM']Hey man, Flacco looked more poised than any of the other 20 dudes we've had behind center during the Billick era, other than Dilfer. I'll tell you what Flacco is worlds beyond Kyle (can't get right) Boller. Even in our SB year Marvin was never a heavy blitzer, after we've played a few teams that bring the house I can assess Flacco. It's almost unfair to have Rex Ryan and Cam Cameron on the same team. The O will surprise some people this year.

Marvin is a good coach. Has had a few tough breaks, I thought for sure he would have put a defense together by now. Your secondary is decent, the front 7 is the issue. Is there animosity between your big 3 on offense due to 8 5's off season antics? How in the hll do you cut Rudi and expect Perry to fill those shoes?[/quote]
Rudi is done. Perry has burst now that he's healthy, although it can be hard to tell because Barry Sanders wouldn't look good the way our oline has been blocking lately, which is puzzling because it used to be an area of strength.

What Baltimore needs is WR's, and for Heap to stay healthy, then I see Flacco having success, especially if your young oline continues to protect him and keep your run game chugging along.

man, chis you asking about perry and most bengals fans are asking the same thing! we need another RB in my opinion, but the Oline needs help too before we put a RB out there. Perry might be alright if he can get some decent blocking though. i used to defend my team all the time and go to war with people about the players on our squad, but now, i don't care if they cut 85, TJ, or Carson! i just want a championship so bad man <_<

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='699710' date='Sep 11 2008, 05:48 PM']man, chis you asking about perry and most bengals fans are asking the same thing! we need another RB in my opinion, but the Oline needs help too before we put a RB out there. Perry might be alright if he can get some decent blocking though. i used to defend my team all the time and go to war with people about the players on our squad, but now, i don't care if they cut 85, TJ, or Carson! i just want a championship so bad man <_<[/quote]

Damn RITJ you ready to clean house. I think ya'll have good peices in place just need a few more. The players that have been around for a while that are used to halfassin it can have a negative impact on the newcomers.

[quote name='Ravens1013' post='698910' date='Sep 9 2008, 09:12 PM']Sure think that I dont care. It doesn't change the fact that we have a super bowl and you don't.

Our pitch black uniforms kick ass, better than your halloween shit.

[b]Im sure there are other team with male cheerleaders.[/b]

Im sure you dont mind anyway.[/quote]
just you

Archived