Cavs Fans?

Koopa

[font="Tahoma"]Seeing as how we are all in the same state, and you guys do not have a basketball team... Wondering if a lot of you are Cavalier fans?

I'm a pretty big one. Also try to do my best in writing about them on a different site(Don't want to spam the link, but it's also linked with the Browns site.. But anyway..) Got any Cavalier fans here?

If so, what's your favorite player in the league and on the Cavs?

Mine -

Cavs - Daniel "Boobie" Gibson
NBA - Larry Hughes(Been his fan forever), LeBron James, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm new, so give me a little break. B) [/font]

[quote name='Koopa' post='702741' date='Sep 19 2008, 03:54 PM'][font="Tahoma"]Seeing as how we are all in the same state, and you guys do not have a basketball team... Wondering if a lot of you are Cavalier fans?

I'm a pretty big one. Also try to do my best in writing about them on a different site(Don't want to spam the link, but it's also linked with the Browns site.. But anyway..) Got any Cavalier fans here?

If so, what's your favorite player in the league and on the Cavs?

Mine -

Cavs - Daniel "Boobie" Gibson
NBA - Larry Hughes(Been his fan forever), LeBron James, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm new, so give me a little break. B) [/font][/quote]
I used to love pro BB...anymore....not so much.

When I did it was the Pistons all the way!

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='702770' date='Sep 19 2008, 06:36 PM']I used to love pro BB...anymore....not so much.

When I did it was the Pistons all the way![/quote]
[font="Tahoma"]Damn.. Come on, you root for an Ohio team.. Root for those Cavaliers! Who own Detroit, by the way, with No.23.[/font]

[quote name='Koopa' post='704472' date='Sep 23 2008, 03:24 AM'][font="Tahoma"]Damn.. Come on, you root for an Ohio team.. Root for those Cavaliers! Who own Detroit, by the way, with No.23.[/font][/quote]

I know some people who follow the Cavs, but I'm not one of them. I have a cousin from Akron who went to SVSM while Lebron was there, and he made it pretty clear that Lebron was the biggest douche he's ever seen. This has only been confirmed - and you have to see what I mean here - by finding out that Lebron is a fan of the Yankees, Cowboys, and Bulls. Talk about a douchebag! Anyways, Indy is very close, and I know more people who follow the Pacers than the Cavs.

• 2 months later...

Archived