The Terrelle Pryor Era has officially begun

Jason

Did you hear the boo's when Beockman came in and short armed that pass? I gotta be honest, I like Pryor MUCH better than Boeckman, he plays horrible in games that aren't against a weak team. I know not all of that is his fault, as someone else has stated already, the O-line has underachieved significantly, but whereas Todd makes a bad throw or gets hammered, TP makes a couple moves and gains some yardage or finds someone to throw the ball to.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='702919' date='Sep 20 2008, 08:14 PM']I still don't think this is over, and expect both to split time next week. IMO this was a game to get Pryor as much experience as possible before the Big Ten opener. I just can't see them going exclusively with Pryor the rest of the season, especially against Penn State and Wisconsin.[/quote]

To beat PSU and Wisconsin, they will need Beanie more than Boeckman.

[quote name='Jason' post='703023' date='Sep 21 2008, 11:04 AM']To beat PSU and Wisconsin, they will need Beanie more than Boeckman.[/quote]

I know, and I think if yesterday was a Big Ten game, beanie would have played. I just don't see them letting Pryor play the entire rest of the season, unless they are already playing for next year, which I doubt.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='705578' date='Sep 27 2008, 11:52 PM']Troy Smith [i]redux[/i].[/quote]

Hes already a way better runner then Troy ever was...hopefully now he will continue to develop his arm, because his passing hasnt been great, but then again he is a freshman and I think he definitely has the skills and the arm to be a good passer.

If he can develop into a good passer he could be very veryy nasty for the next couple years.

Archived