Beanie's Back!

Jason

[quote name='Jason' post='705515' date='Sep 27 2008, 02:39 PM']Runs for over 100 yards, and hurdles a Minnesota defender!

Knowshon who?

:D[/quote]

Beanie looked good, we'll need him next week. TP looked good yet again, tho wish he threw more.

PS. Knowshon's boys are not doing well 31-0 at half

Beanie looked great, wish he'd a got more than 10 carries though, but no need to rush him too much, get him in some action and get hit a few times, next week we'll really get to see him shine.Can't wait :)

Knowshawn didn't even get a chance last night with the score like that, I think I heard he had 6 carries for 30 something yards.

[quote name='sigshoota' post='705635' date='Sep 28 2008, 11:44 AM']Beanie looked great, wish he'd a got more than 10 carries though, but no need to rush him too much, get him in some action and get hit a few times, next week we'll really get to see him shine.Can't wait :)

[b]Knowshawn didn't even get a chance last night with the score like that, I think I heard he had 6 carries for 30 something yards.[/b][/quote]

My "Knowshon who" comment was more in reference to the hurdling of a tackler that Moreno was getting all the hype for. Beanie did it too, and outweighs Knowshon by 25 pounds.

Archived