AHHHHHHHHH.

What a game. Flacco is the real deal. We have no running backs left but FUCK IT. I'll take that win like a stripper takes dollar bills.

3-1 Steelers
2-1 Ravens
1-3 Browns
0-4 You All

Sorry, had to do it.

I love winning. It's is so much better than losing.

Ugly wins are like ugly babies. You still got to love 'em.

:wave:

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='706866' date='Sep 29 2008, 11:26 PM']What a game. Flacco is the real deal. We have no running backs left but FUCK IT. I'll take that win like a stripper takes dollar bills.

3-1 Steelers
2-1 Ravens
1-3 Browns
0-4 You All

Sorry, had to do it.

:wave:[/quote]

Lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='706866' date='Sep 30 2008, 12:26 AM']What a game. Flacco is the real deal. We have no running backs left but FUCK IT. I'll take that win like a stripper takes dollar bills.

12-4 You All
3-1 Steelers
2-1 Ravens
1-3 Browns

Sorry, had to do it.

:wave:[/quote]

Cedric Benson's in town and were on our way to the super bowl!!!

:ninja:
Jeez. It's been a long season.

Sucks you guys lost a offensive lineman..

and a running back who could have been pretty good. I think the steelers win the AFC North regardless.

[quote name='JC' post='707152' date='Sep 30 2008, 05:34 PM']Cedric Benson's in town and were on our way to the super bowl!!!

:ninja:
Jeez. It's been a long season.

Sucks you guys lost a offensive lineman..

and a running back who could have been pretty good. [b]I think the steelers win the AFC North regardless.[/b][/quote]
You haven't heard? The Browns won the division back in August....

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='707258' date='Sep 30 2008, 07:54 PM']You haven't heard? The Browns won the division back in August....[/quote]
Ha. Crazy how things change huh?

At least we didn't stink up the joint after our playoff run. We gave some hope. Those guys are just dead. Not much shit we can talk about them though as they just beat us.

Any Ram or Raider fans around?

[quote name='JC' post='707265' date='Sep 30 2008, 07:07 PM']Ha. Crazy how things change huh?

[color="#0000FF"]At least we didn't stink up the joint after our playoff run.[/color] We gave some hope. Those guys are just dead. Not much shit we can talk about them though as they just beat us.

Any Ram or Raider fans around?[/quote]

You guys at least MADE the playoffs. And Cedric Benson's a good pickup for you, IMO he is better every down back than Chris Perry. Can still put Perry in on 3rd downs

Archived