!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ JETS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='712606' date='Oct 12 2008, 03:50 PM']Damn, another loss. Well, this sucks. I didn't want to believe in the enormous dropoff between Carson and Fitz, but there it is.

Our oline needs completely retooled apparently. We can't run block for shit.
Dammit.[/quote]

[b][u]BENGALS[/u][/b]
Total Net Yards 171
Penalties-Yards 4-23
[b][size=5]Time of Possession 24:42[/size] [/b]
Total Turnovers 1

[b] [u]JETS[/[/u] [/b]
Total Net Yards 252
Penalties-Yards 4-25
[b][size=5]Time of Possession 35:18 [/size][/b]
Total Turnovers 3

Look at the Time of Possession. Another reason that we need a running game.

[quote name='The Scales' post='712599' date='Oct 12 2008, 03:40 PM']and...Some Junk in that Trunk.

Pat Sims for Captain!!!

Now all Harris needs to get is a little boo boo, nothing major, nothing that hurts to bad . . . to get Shirley some snaps.

For chissakes what you got to lose? The number one draft pick.

also

Thank god For the RuckTruck. He's beastly. I like his play.[/quote]

IMO Harris has played pretty well so far. Not great, but definately a good roational guy.

[quote name='WhoDeyMatt' post='712608' date='Oct 12 2008, 03:55 PM'][b][u]BENGALS[/u][/b]
Total Net Yards 171
Penalties-Yards 4-23
[b][size=5]Time of Possession 24:42[/size] [/b]
Total Turnovers 1

[b] [u]JETS[/[/u] [/b]
Total Net Yards 252
Penalties-Yards 4-25
[b][size=5]Time of Possession 35:18 [/size][/b]
Total Turnovers 3

Look at the Time of Possession. Another reason that we need a running game.[/quote]

pretty much illistrates how the D was gassed at the end of the game on the Jets last TD drive. I really wonder how good our D would be if the offense could keep them off the field.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='712618' date='Oct 12 2008, 04:15 PM']pretty much illistrates how the D was gassed at the end of the game on the Jets last TD drive. I really wonder how good our D would be if the offense could keep them off the field.[/quote]

Agreed 100%

I remember in 05-06 when you would see the offense squeeze out 6-7 minute drives. You just dont see that from this crew.

[quote name='BurnsBengal' post='712585' date='Oct 12 2008, 04:23 PM']Ah yes my eloquent friend...you've got the gift of words. This forum is your canvass.[/quote]

Seriously, that guy should do the gene pool a favor and eat a bullet. I hope for his sake that english isn't his first language, otherwise EPIC FAIL to the American educational system.

"I WILL FUCK YOUR FACE!!!" :lmao:

This picture sums up Perrys game pretty good. He was abused on that play...

[url="http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=AB&Date=20081012&Category=SPT02&ArtNo=810120804&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=5/#start"]AUCH![/url]

[quote name='VonBlade' post='712871' date='Oct 13 2008, 12:25 PM']Find me any back who'll block two LBs ...[/quote]

He wasn't blocking two guys on the play. He was trying to pick up the blitzing linebacker Harris, but was blocked backwards like 5 yards or more into the QB. He looked like a tackling dummy on the play...

Archived