!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ JETS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='712179' date='Oct 12 2008, 12:02 PM']Sis, I think he was being sarcastic meaning that Shayne is a tool because he has such a hot woman. I don't think he meant it to be mean. It's a guy thing. hehe!!
MULLY[/quote]

Ok...I'll pull back on the SIS meter...

:)

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='712176' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:56 AM']Wow, glad you know so much about things to make such a bold comment.

And yes, his ex is one of the prettiest girls I know.

Whatever your point is....keep it.[/quote]

Well he was cheating on her....so yeah I'd call him a tool bag.

I could careless about the girl, but cheating on anyone is grounds for being called a toolbag.

Antwan Odom is sooooooo overrated.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='712185' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:07 PM']Well he was cheating on her....so yeah I'd call him a tool bag.

I could careless about the girl, but cheating on anyone is grounds for being called a toolbag.

Antwan Odom is sooooooo overrated.[/quote]

wtf are you talking about a guys personal life with his sister on a public message board?

Shut the fuck up about it.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='712185' date='Oct 12 2008, 12:07 PM']Well he was cheating on her....so yeah I'd call him a tool bag.

Antwan Odom is sooooooo overrated.[/quote]

As I said. 1) that's hearsay. And 2) Hardly a topic for this board.

Don't believe everything you hear.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='712170' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:07 AM']Shayne Graham is a fucking tool.

I met his ex-fiance last night, good god, she's the hottest thing in Cincinnati.

Met Missy and Daphne last night also I was in love. :wub:[/quote]

Shayne is hardly a "fucking tool" and considering he does his job on the field and serves the community in the most benevolent fashion, and he clearly represents the Bengals and the community with character, generosity, intelligence and integrity, it would behoove you to not involve yourself in his personal life or resort to name-calling.

Heather is certainly a beautiful girl and I'm sure you're not the first to find her hot. I think I can safely speak for BengalSis, along with my own feelings that Heather is not only beautiful but intelligent and we both love her. However, it is neither our place nor yours to determine what happened in the relationship and why the engagement was called off. To do otherwise is meddling in their personal lives and that is none of our business. And calling Shayne names reflects poorly on you. I'm sorry the relationship with Heather didn't work out but such is life. Shayne is my only son, just as BengalSis is my only daughter and I'm damned proud of both of them and their accomplishments and successes. So can the derogatory comments, please! :onoudidnt:

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='712204' date='Oct 12 2008, 12:15 PM']Someone give me a breif discription of the TD we scored. Was it a sack fumble picked up or What .........????[/quote]
THat is exactly correct... picked up by Ndukwe for a TD

Archived