Deltha getting abused in san diego..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712745' date='Oct 12 2008, 08:39 PM']love the guy, but they just showed a stat for tonight, bee thrown at 3 times, 3 completions, for 114 yards and a TD against him...[/quote]
Dammit! Beat me to it. At least a bright spot today.

In haterade mode**

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712745' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:39 PM']love the guy, but they just showed a stat for tonight, bee thrown at 3 times, 3 completions, for 114 yards and a TD against him...[/quote]
The first two Charger throws of the game were to his receiver...they obviously perceived him as a weakness. He's actually played fairly well though...the catches against him were damn good catches.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712750' date='Oct 12 2008, 08:42 PM']lol

he was one of the nicest players i have ever met, genuine good dude....

[b]uses a Mac tho... pfff[/b][/quote]

Yeah, hate on the guy 'cause he can [b]afford[/b] one...

:ninja:

[quote name='Elflocko' post='712760' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:50 PM']Yeah, hate on the guy 'cause he can [b]afford[/b] one...

:ninja:[/quote]

haha, indeed.

i too can afford one (or 3) but i cant drive myself to buy yet, its tough to pay MORE for slower equipment simply because an OS runs on far less resources..... im smart enough to not get viruses and break my own PC so that aspect means little to me.

but i cant bring myself to drop 5-6k to replace a desktop and two notebooks, all with macs, i may get a mac mini for the boy still.... or a notebook for the wife... *sigh*

who knows.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712764' date='Oct 12 2008, 08:55 PM']haha, indeed.

i too can afford one (or 3) but i cant drive myself to buy yet, its tough to pay MORE for slower equipment simply because an OS runs on far less resources..... im smart enough to not get viruses and break my own PC so that aspect means little to me.

but i cant bring myself to drop 5-6k to replace a desktop and two notebooks, all with macs, i may get a mac mini for the boy still.... or a notebook for the wife... *sigh*

who knows.[/quote]

Build yourself a Hackintosh.

And since when is 8 Xeon cores "slower"?

Is it that Ohio math again?

:whistle:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712745' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:39 PM']love the guy, but they just showed a stat for tonight, bee thrown at 3 times, 3 completions, for 114 yards and a TD against him...[/quote]

maybe you need to pay attention to our players and the stats our players have given up, eh!

Archived