!!!Marvin Thinks its funny!!!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='713211' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:30 PM']wow... your a walking tabloid, what a waste of time this is... he should probably kill himself cause we lost some football games?

or perhaps u should?

:panicbutton: :panicbutton: :panicbutton: :panicbutton: :panicbutton: :panicbutton: :panicbutton: :panicbutton:

OHNOEZ111[/quote]

[img]http://www.superdimension.net/gifs/memes/02/ohnoes.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sigfox09' post='713215' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:32 PM']I think it was five but I could be wrong[/quote]

Wiki says 4.

[quote]Al hates fat women, his job, the prospect of having sex with his wife, his feminist neighbor Marcy D'Arcy, and the French. He loves dirty magazines, free beer, bowling and "nudie" bars, and often cherishes the glory moment of his past - [b]scoring four touchdowns "in a single game" while playing for the fictional Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus fictional Andrew Johnson High School, including the game winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis “Spare Tire” Dixon (played by Bubba Smith in episode All-Nite Security Dude).[/b] His favorite movie is Hondo, favorite sitcom - Psycho Dad. His favorite magazine is "Big'uns." He enjoys watching sports and dirty movies on television, with his right hand tucked into his pants (he switches to his left hand on Sundays).[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='713216' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:32 PM'][img]http://www.superdimension.net/gifs/memes/02/ohnoes.jpg[/img][/quote]
Don't fuck with the best and original of those images:

[img]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp360/sgenetti77/ohnoes.jpg[/img]

I don't know why that stupid fucking picture cracks me up, but it does.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='713205' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:16 PM']I dont care if you were bragging or not, its just funny as hell when guys come on here saying about how it was when they played. You made me chuckle [b]sweetcheeks.[/b][/quote]

wow further confirms my previous statement. :gayfight2:

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='713224' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:39 PM']wow further confirms my previous statement. :gayfight2:[/quote]

wow you only just confirmed my dumb jock thought, not knowing when you were clearly being fucked with.

so ... Age/Sex/Race? ... do you cyber? :wub:

Please do not post any more pics of Bill Cowherd.

First of all my PC only has 2 gigs of memory and it keeps crashing trying to load his ENORMOUS FUCKING HORSE-CHIN.

Secondly if ever saw that shit on our sideline I would rip out my eyes and then stomp on them.

I hope that answers your question.

Archived