Anyone want to do an avatar bet

Come on!!!!!! I know you all are depressed but where are the old posts of pure hatred? I'll give you 9 points. Steelers win by 10 or more your avatar is anything I want until we play again later in the year. Steelers win by 8 or less or Bengals win and you can make mine anything you want.

Come on!!! Anyone??

:00000051:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='713354' date='Oct 13 2008, 10:47 PM']with carson out....oh yeah let me jump all over that

now for some pure hatred

go fuck yourself
go play in traffic
go do a ben "almost die" except take out the almost[/quote]

Damn, Jamie. That's pretty vitriolic.

Good for you...

:P

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='713354' date='Oct 13 2008, 11:47 PM']with carson out....oh yeah let me jump all over that

now for some pure hatred

go fuck yourself
go play in traffic
go do a ben "almost die" except take out the almost[/quote]

You sir have:

[img]http://wso.williams.edu/~srura/gems/bitterbeer.jpg[/img]

[size=6][color="#f4a460"][i]Bitter Beer Face!!!!!!!!![/i][/color][/size]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='713369' date='Oct 13 2008, 11:58 PM']I'll take the bet, although when the Steelers win by six, I'm going to need board support for a congragulatory avatar.....[/quote]

Since you are the first you sir are on. Steelers giving 9. It it is a push then we don't have to change anything.

Do you want to post what it will be before the game or after?

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='713385' date='Oct 13 2008, 11:20 PM']Since you are the first you sir are on. Steelers giving 9. It it is a push then we don't have to change anything.

Do you want to post what it will be before the game or after?[/quote]
I'll take whatever you can dish out if the Steelers win by 9 or more, but under that, I win and I will need the services of a member more suitiable than I to supply your derogatory avatar.........

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='713375' date='Oct 13 2008, 11:10 PM']I'll man up for that. Even though with Fitz in there I have serious doubts.[/quote]

Well, since Bam and and Bung are on (and since Jamie has been scared to bet me for that last 2 years)...I'll match the bet with you.

I'll take Pitt -8.5

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='713441' date='Oct 14 2008, 07:34 AM']ok even you cant be that dumb

and 0-6 team playing their backup qb

yeah im gonna get goated into that bet. LOL[/quote]

Jebus. You act as if the bet would be for your first born child. You also act as if I didnt offer you a 10 point cushion (when the Bengals have lost by an average of 9.3 points).

[quote name='oftt4' post='713457' date='Oct 14 2008, 09:00 AM']Jebus. You act as if the bet would be for your first born child. You also act as if I didnt offer you a 10 point cushion (when the Bengals have lost by an average of 9.3 points).[/quote]

no i act as if i prefer to bet on things i have a chance on

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='713338' date='Oct 13 2008, 10:47 PM']Come on!!!!!! I know you all are depressed but where are the old posts of pure hatred? I'll give you 9 points. Steelers win by 10 or more your avatar is anything I want until we play again later in the year. Steelers win by 8 or less or Bengals win and you can make mine anything you want.

Come on!!! Anyone??

:00000051:[/quote]

so if they win by 9 points exactly youll kill yourself?

Do you guys know what Steeler board these guys post on? Just seems like a stupid bet if they don't have to do it on their home board, and you guys can verify.

I mean you guys post here all the time and they post very little, mostly in this forum. There's no penalty for them if they lose. At least not as much penalty as there is for you.

Give me 45 points and I'm in. :mellow:

[quote name='oftt4' post='713430' date='Oct 14 2008, 08:14 AM']Well, since Bam and and Bung are on (and since Jamie has been scared to bet me for that last 2 years)...I'll match the bet with you.

I'll take Pitt -8.5[/quote]

It's a deal, but just avatars for a week, not until the next game. :anticipate:

:Stlrssuck:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='713846' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:32 AM']Do you guys know what Steeler board these guys post on? Just seems like a stupid bet if they don't have to do it on their home board, and you guys can verify.

I mean you guys post here all the time and they post very little, mostly in this forum. There's no penalty for them if they lose. At least not as much penalty as there is for you.

Give me 45 points and I'm in. :mellow:[/quote]

My bets with JamieB in the past have been for sigs. His on this board, mine on the Steeler's board I am a member of.

And actually, I post here almost as much as there. I like to debate, not pat fellow fans on the back.

Oh, and I post mostly in this forum because some whiny bitches (cough*oldschooler*cough) complain when I venture out of here.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='713851' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:42 AM']It's a deal, but just avatars for a week, not until the next game. :anticipate:

:Stlrssuck:[/quote]

Roger that.

This is the one I pick. Not too bad, but right to the point.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='713846' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:32 AM']Do you guys know what Steeler board these guys post on? Just seems like a stupid bet if they don't have to do it on their home board, and you guys can verify.

Give me 45 points and I'm in. :mellow:[/quote]

You do have a point. I post here because I think the site in and of itself is really cool. I probably don't post here as much because I am a Steeler fan but I look at the site every day. I post on some Steeler sites and woul be happy to change my avatar on that as well and I will forward a link of it so you can verify I did it.

I just thought you all would like it better if I did lose the bet and had to have an avatar of something horrible Steeler wise for you all to laugh at for at least a few months until we play again. Anything to make Bungle fans smile these days has to be a plus doesn't it?

Again, it can be anything he wants. Ben fucking a pig. I don't care.

Archived