Anyone want to do an avatar bet

[quote name='oftt4' post='725332' date='Nov 19 2008, 08:39 AM']Sounds good to me, though I am definately not as confident about the Steelers covering the spread this time around. The defense is amazing, but O has been struggling to put up points.

But that's what "gambling" is all about I guess.

I'll take Steelers -10.5 (that is the spread I saw). One week av bet again? Or do you want to up the stakes? Doesnt matter to me, however I am no longer a member of the Steelers board I used to frequent, so I will have to do it here.[/quote]

Do the one week at the 10.5.

While you might be unsure of your ability to score points, I know our O-line is not going to protect. If I was a betting man, I would hit Vegas on your boys. :closedeyes:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='725538' date='Nov 20 2008, 12:08 AM']Do the one week at the 10.5.

While you might be unsure of your ability to score points, I know our O-line is not going to protect. If I was a betting man, I would hit Vegas on your boys. :closedeyes:[/quote]
With a quickness....

It should be remarkably similar to our last contest. Hang in there for three quarters and then **poof** Bengals go bye-bye.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='725538' date='Nov 20 2008, 12:08 AM']Do the one week at the 10.5.

While you might be unsure of your ability to score points, I know our O-line is not going to protect. If I was a betting man, I would hit Vegas on your boys. :closedeyes:[/quote]

Sounds good to me. I'll use the same picture as last time, mostly because I am too lazy to go look for another one.

[quote name='oftt4' post='727122' date='Nov 23 2008, 05:05 PM']Cheers[/quote]
Way off topic, but does Jeff Reed kick with a square toe boot? I thought i heard during the SD-Pitt game he did. But when he kicked it, it looked like he did soccer style.

[quote name='JC' post='727134' date='Nov 23 2008, 05:22 PM']Way off topic, but does Jeff Reed kick with a square toe boot? I thought i heard during the SD-Pitt game he did. But when he kicked it, it looked like he did soccer style.[/quote]

I have only seen him kick soccer style....never even heard of him toe kicking. Who said that?

Archived