!!! THE OFFICIAL STEALERS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='bubba' post='715627' date='Oct 20 2008, 09:31 AM']It was a cheap shot Ward hit Rivers helmet to helmet, if you're fine with that whatever ! Hines never hits anyone pad to pad ( PUSSY ) IT has to be crackback or from the side ! He is a piece of shit ! That is why is is alway getting fined and will for this hit ![/quote]
Dude, I am no fucking stooler fan. And I fucking hate whines hard. All I'm saying is...

- from where I sat, there was no way to determine if it was an illegal hit
- 85's PUSSY ass would NEVER have DREAMED of hitting an opposing player in similar fashion. Surely not an LB.

If it was illegal, I hope that asshole gets fined/suspended. That's more than fine by me. But from where I was, I simply saw a WR doing what it takes to win. Something only 84 has any of in his blood of the Bengals WRs.

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='715637' date='Oct 19 2008, 06:37 PM']Dude, I am no fucking stooler fan. And I fucking hate whines hard. All I'm saying is...

- from where I sat, there was no way to determine if it was an illegal hit
- 85's PUSSY ass would NEVER have DREAMED of hitting an opposing player in similar fashion. Surely not an LB.

If it was illegal, I hope that asshole gets fined/suspended. That's more than fine by me. But from where I was, I simply saw a WR doing what it takes to win. Something only 84 has any of in his blood of the Bengals WRs.[/quote]
I have to agree. I hate Hines Ward with a passion, but that motherfucker can dish out a lick and I wish we had someone/several someone's like him on our team instead of the (mostly) pussies that we have.

That situation called for a retaliation, much like a pitcher throwing a beanball. Dude, your team is 0-7...why can't someone say "fuck it" and go out and draw the fine/penalty for "taking him out" to send the message that "you don't come into our house and just get away with that shit!"?

That hit bgy Ward exemplifies the way the Steelers play football...and we should emulate that.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='715797' date='Oct 20 2008, 07:06 AM']I have to agree. I hate Hines Ward with a passion, but that motherfucker can dish out a lick and I wish we had someone/several someone's like him on our team instead of the (mostly) pussies that we have.

That situation called for a retaliation, much like a pitcher throwing a beanball. Dude, your team is 0-7...why can't someone say "fuck it" and go out and draw the fine/penalty for "taking him out" to send the message that "you don't come into our house and just get away with that shit!"?

That hit bgy Ward exemplifies the way the Steelers play football...and we should emulate that.[/quote]

agreed. I don't agree with helmet-to-helmet hits, but they could have worked his body over. I would have had Marvin White spy him and lay into him (legally) every time he touched the ball.

I'm an advocate of that in general (again legally). If you're going to let them catch the ball, make them pay for it.

Archived