One good thing that happened 2daY?!!!

[quote name='bengalmonsta' post='715649' date='Oct 19 2008, 07:51 PM']If they ever give Cedrick some room to run DUDE CAN BE A BEAST!
That run he had that TRUCK Polumau (sp) was nuts!
Knocked his helmet off hair flyin everywhere and I think never returned. :Stlrssuck:[/quote]

I really enjoyed seeing that hit. I would like for someone to level Hines Wards, too. I hope we let Cedrick be our every down runner.

[quote name='Rick' post='715662' date='Oct 19 2008, 08:19 PM']I really enjoyed see that hit. I would like for someone to level Hines Wards, too. I hope we let Cedrick be our every down runner.[/quote]

The silver lining today may be Cedric Wilson....if he keeps it up I think we can focus exclusively on offensive line and LB's next year in the draft and free agency.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='715664' date='Oct 19 2008, 07:21 PM']the sad thing is, we knock out both Polamalu and McFadden on that play, and then Brat follows it up with a 1 yard screen pass to Chris Perry rather than attacking the backups in the secondary.[/quote]

yeah, that annoyed me too. Benson is a younger version of Rudi with less mileage on him. He can run between the tackles and get the first on 3rd and one. He isn't much of a threat to run outside or make people miss. I don't see him as a solution to our RB needs, just a temporary improvement over Perry.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='715664' date='Oct 19 2008, 08:21 PM']the sad thing is, we knock out both Polamalu and McFadden on that play, and then Brat follows it up with a 1 yard screen pass to Chris Perry rather than attacking the backups in the secondary.[/quote]
Agreed on your analysis.. On Polamalu, he is the only Steeler I have never hated though. He seems so
anti-steeler like with his class and professionalism..

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='715665' date='Oct 19 2008, 08:21 PM']The silver lining today may be Cedric Wilson....if he keeps it up I think we can focus exclusively on offensive line and LB's next year in the draft and free agency.[/quote]

isnt cedric wilson a WR for the steelers?

soemhow i knew you were a steelers fan.. :panicbutton:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='715763' date='Oct 19 2008, 10:21 PM']isnt cedric wilson a WR for the steelers?

soemhow i knew you were a steelers fan.. :panicbutton:[/quote]

I [b]knew[/b] something was wrong with that post, but was too drunk to figure it out.

Thanks, Go...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='715665' date='Oct 19 2008, 06:21 PM']The silver lining today may be Cedric Wilson....if he keeps it up I think we can focus exclusively on offensive line and LB's next year in the draft and free agency.[/quote]

Except we only signed him for [b][u]one friggin year[/u][/b]. Now if he keeps his nose clean and does well the rest of 2008, he'll be signed by the highest bidder...and it probably won't be us.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='715786' date='Oct 20 2008, 04:30 AM']Except we only signed him for [b][u]one friggin year[/u][/b]. Now if he keeps his nose clean and does well the rest of 2008, he'll be signed by the highest bidder...and it probably won't be us.[/quote]

His stats will likely be such that he won't be highly prized in the FA market. If we're smart, we'd sign him before the season is over (provided he continues to show what he did yesterday).

[quote name='Dumall' post='715754' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:57 PM']Agreed on your analysis.. On Polamalu, he is the only Steeler I have never hated though. He seems so
anti-steeler like with his class and professionalism..[/quote]
I don't hate him either, he likes gardening.

This one actually gave me reason to jump up and yell and clap and inevitably scare the daylights out of my dog. Hell of a hit.

And as mentioned by 1181, we didn't attack the secondary after knocking Polamalu and McFadden out of the play. Brat simply does not think. I think he's so damn stuck on calling the play in his head than actually adapting to a situation.

Archived