"Not a dimes worth of difference"

Tigers Johnson

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='717223' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:25 PM']At first, when he flipped that dime, I thought he was showing off the results of his campaign fundraising. And that he was gonna blow it on a YouTube video.[/quote]
:rofl:

I wish he had a "real" chance......it would be better than the two choices we have now at any "real" change.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='717284' date='Oct 24 2008, 08:31 AM']:rofl:

I wish he a "real" chance......it would be better than the two choices we have now at any "real" change.[/quote]
Don't get me wrong. I think the Bailout was foolish policy because it does not treat the root problem. (Which will become more evident today and over the next few weeks as hedge funds explode and the CDS market implodes.)

Here's the secret. Barr [i]doesn't[/i] want to be a viable candidate. If he did, then he would have teamed up with the Paul people when he had the opportunity. He's an extremist and while I think there is a role that folks like this can play in politics, it really isn't in [i]electoral[/i] politics. It's more in the area of attemtping to shape policy. And, now, just in case folks have missed it (!) Libertarianism on the economic side is a chimera.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='717263' date='Oct 24 2008, 01:05 AM']At least McCain and Obama agree on what is, for me, a huge issue in this and every election - namely, their opinion of Pittsburgh and its environs:

[/quote]

haha!!!!!! Nevermind, both candidates are awesome!!!

Archived