!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Jungle1' post='717954' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:43 PM']I even hear Brad and Lap talking about MB. I think he has had 7 or 8 game losing streaks in 8 of 18 years....how pathetic. [size=4]In a sport built on parity, we defy all odds!!!![/size][/quote]

and that should make everyone sick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='717968' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:49 PM']and that should make everyone sick[/quote]

I think it also says we have deep, deep problems. We are the Freddie Mac of the NFL......Detroit is Fannie Mae :russian:

Maybe uncle sam can send MB some bailout money...... :badger:

[quote name='JC' post='717969' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:51 PM']The Texans just whooped our ass.

We are definately picking first. There is no doubt.

Question is, which piece of shit do we replace first? Levi or Stacy.[/quote]

question also is why in the Hell when you're 0-7 and getting your ass handed to you , wouldn't you play the Collins kid ? How could he be any worse and if he was at least he would get some snaps. Let's hold him out until next season so he'll still be like a rookie and unproven

[quote name='sigshoota' post='717995' date='Oct 26 2008, 06:08 PM']That was an absolutely PATHETIC attempt at playing football, the Bengals just got their asses handed to them by the HOUSTON FUCKING TEXANS! We are by far the worst team in the NFL this season, I will SHOCKED if we win a game, any game.[/quote]
Hold out hope, dear friend, the Lions lost too. It's now an "us versus them for ultimate suckage" game.

[quote name='BengalKen' post='717952' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:42 PM']Benson just looked like he would rather be on any sidline in the league other than the Bengals...[/quote]

Before the game Benson was signing autographs and seemed to genuinely enjoy being on a team. now...not so sure

Archived