!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='717740' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:28 PM']as do most RBs.[/quote]

Ha yeah as soon as I typed that and looked at it posted I thought the same thing. I think what I meant was something along the lines of finishes runs and runs violently... hits people first....

[quote name='VonBlade' post='717745' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:33 PM']Dya guys think there might be a correlation between Dexter being back and us sucking so much ass in the last two weeks?

[i]edit- ooh a palindromic post count[/i].[/quote]

But really how does this guy start and play ? Sure he can make a nice tackle once and a while but he is such a liability in coverage its sad

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='717754' date='Oct 26 2008, 02:38 PM']I'd rather see that happen... but a nice 70 yard TD pass would be sweet too.

I'm allowed to dream!!![/quote]

Interesting point Lapham was making about how much talent we have at WR, yet none of the CB's are scared of the deep ball.

maybe we should make chatman the nickel corner. that was a nice defensive play.

[quote name='Harmening' post='717761' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:45 PM']Why did my 1530 internet feed just switch to some sports talk show? WTF? Right in the middle of a play, it just switched.[/quote]

There not allowed to broadcast the game over internet. The NFL wants you to pay for the nfl soundcast or whatever the fuck they call it.

[quote name='Harmening' post='717761' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:45 PM']Why did my 1530 internet feed just switch to some sports talk show? WTF? Right in the middle of a play, it just switched.[/quote]
Try this [url="http://www.wlap.com/main.html"]http://www.wlap.com/main.html[/url]

[quote name='Harmening' post='717759' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:44 PM']Interesting point Lapham was making about how much talent we have at WR, yet none of the CB's are scared of the deep ball.[/quote]
Line not giving the QB enough time to throw it deep.
Lap is right that we have talented WR's, but when the defense knows that our line is like a sieve, they don't worry too much about the deep ball.

Archived