• Trade if possible
  12. 12. LT Levi Jones

• Keep
    • Cut
    • Trade if possible
  13. 13. FB _______

• Where in the fuck is our Full Back ?
    • He's eating triple shifts @ Skyline
  14. 14. Which O Position is the weakest ?

• QB
    • RB
    • WR
    • OT
    • OG
    • C
    • TE
  15. 15. Which O Position is the Strongest ?

• QB
    • WR
    • OT
    • OG
    • RB
    • C
    • TE
  16. 16. Grade the Bengals current Offense from a personnel standpoint if fully healthy ?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • Fucktastic

[quote name='Bunghole' post='718568' date='Oct 27 2008, 06:17 PM']I know Go seems to think that Chad is still holding his trade value, but I don't think he is. He drops way too many balls (like that TD catch yesterday), has WAY too many false start penalties, is a headcase, runs shitty routes, isn't tough, is injured and doesn't block.

All he's good at anymore is running his mouth. I know the QB/Oline situation hurts his production a lot, and other teams will recognize that too, but I don't think we'll ever see a trade offer like the one the Skins offered us during the draft, and offer we should have accepted. We'd be lucky to get a second-rounder for him now, and we should take it if we do.[/quote]

I agree. Chad is not worth that much. Biggest mistake Brown has made since not taking the Saints trade for Akili Smith.

Offense:

Step 1 - Determine if Healthy Chad and Carson can be built around for next 3 years

Step 2 - Determine if Henry and Benson are worth the risk to see if the turn natural talent into produciton.

If you have strong confidence in Step 1 and 2. Then scratch all thoughts of skill players from the first 4 rounds of the draft.

[quote name='scharm' post='719074' date='Oct 28 2008, 09:38 PM']Offense:

Step 1 - Determine if Healthy Chad and Carson can be built around for next 3 years

Step 2 - Determine if Henry and Benson are worth the risk to see if the turn natural talent into produciton.

If you have strong confidence in Step 1 and 2. [b]Then scratch all thoughts of skill players from the first 4 rounds of the draft.[/b][/quote]

outside of maybe a RB, we shouldn't be thinking about a skill player in this year's draft anyway.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='719139' date='Oct 29 2008, 06:36 AM']outside of maybe a RB, we shouldn't be thinking about a skill player in this year's draft anyway.[/quote]

Nah, you still need punt chasers and returners, bottom roster speed and athletes. Ignoring through rounds 1-4 is drastic enough.

[quote name='scharm' post='719172' date='Oct 29 2008, 08:20 AM']Nah, you still need punt chasers and returners, bottom roster speed and athletes. Ignoring through rounds 1-4 is drastic enough.[/quote]

sorry, my post was meant to say rounds 1-4, not the entire draft. Even still though, we should be relatively set at WR outside of maybe a new WR/PR (or you could draft someone like CJ Spiller and have him be your #2 RB and PR). TE and QB are set as well.

IMO Benson and Spiller (and watson) would be a nice combo behind a good Oline.

Archived