Tom Cruise as Claus von Stauffenberg

BlackJesus

7 members have voted

1. 1. Plan to see it ?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

[quote name='Elflocko' post='720144' date='Nov 1 2008, 11:28 PM']A. Tom Cruise is a fuckwit[/quote]
[b]I agree ... and it would be hard to argue against that.

However, a "fucktwit" can still be a skilled actor, and present a good performance in a movie - which I believe Cruise has done in the past, and may do here.[/b]

[quote name='Elflocko' post='720144' date='Nov 1 2008, 11:28 PM']B. I love the fact that Germany kicked his ass out of the country because he's a cultist, erm, I mean Scientologist...[/quote]
[b]You'll never find me defending Scientology ... but as for this movie ... I think it looks good. [/b]

The Scientologists are here in Munich. There's a testing center just down the block from a nice curry house, and the whackos (not the curry folks) have a few vans they use to set up shop in pedestrian-only zones in the central city. They're douchetastic.

[img]http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/uploads/post-3041-1208416984.jpg[/img]
"Psychiatry
Death instead of help"

I like many of Cruise's movies though, and this one at first glance looks to be good.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='735162' date='Dec 26 2008, 03:12 PM']I dont know how accurate it is, but the movie was good. 4/5 from me.[/quote]

This is two straight movies I have agreed with Jamie on (and we never agree on anything, something must be in the water in VA) because we both agreed on "The Day the Earth Stood Still" as well. I saw this back on Dec. 9th and although I really didn't know the background going in, I enjoyed it.
:lol:

Archived