How much is gas where you live?

BengalBacker

[quote name='oldschooler' post='731157' date='Dec 9 2008, 03:45 PM']$1.75 here.

On a totally unrelated note, we got pounded by snow yesterday.
I would rather dance with my Ex-Mother-in-law than shovel snow.[/quote]

Buy a snow blower. Seriously. I had never had one until last year when one was given to me. I will never go without one again, as long as I live somewhere that gets snow. I'm sure there are used ones for sale relatively cheap out there. It's definitely worth saving up for, or sacrificing something for a while if you hate shoveling as much as I do. You won't regret it.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='731294' date='Dec 10 2008, 03:47 AM']Buy a snow blower. Seriously. I had never had one until last year when one was given to me. I will never go without one again, as long as I live somewhere that gets snow. I'm sure there are used ones for sale relatively cheap out there. It's definitely worth saving up for, or sacrificing something for a while if you hate shoveling as much as I do. You won't regret it.[/quote]

yea, got a snow blower for 30 bucks at a yaerd sale this summer. its old, but works, well worth 30 bucks

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='737120' date='Jan 2 2009, 07:15 AM']$1.85 on my way in this morning...$1.49 at the same station two days ago....:wacko:[/quote]

the speedway off of masonmotgomery exit was $1.85 yesterday, everyone else on the block was still $1.53.. i got it for $1.39 @ kroger with my "discount" card. and my drive to work is only 10-11 miles, so i can go roughly 2 weeks without more gas, so ill worry in 2 weeks.

but frankly anything under $2 is like xmas and anything under $3 is fine with me... i just cant handle spending $45 to fill up a civic.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='737156' date='Jan 2 2009, 11:49 AM']the speedway off of masonmotgomery exit was $1.85 yesterday, everyone else on the block was still $1.53.. i got it for $1.39 @ kroger with my "discount" card. and my drive to work is only 10-11 miles, so i can go roughly 2 weeks without more gas, so ill worry in 2 weeks.

but frankly anything under $2 is like xmas and anything under $3 is fine with me... i just cant handle spending $45 to fill up a civic.[/quote]
Yeah, my minivan was taking a good $80 to fill up when gas was over $4 a gallon...and that's with the tank not even being completely empty...

Archived