!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726459' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:20 AM']Damn this gutsy team really showed Hines WArd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bitch pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111[/quote]

We had an opportunity for a kill shot, and took it...does it matter who it was on? We knocked the fuck out of Santonio. Do you think we should cheap shot someone just cause they cheap shot us? Seriously you are fucking retarded, why make ourselves look worse in the face on the NFL by taking a cheap shot on Hines ward. We did a clean legal hit and knocked a guy out of the game by it.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='726465' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:24 AM']Im not satisfied with the way this team played, but I am pretty satisfied with the way the D played [b]even though they gave up 27 points.[/b][/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[b]This team has turned the corner![/b]

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='726399' date='Nov 20 2008, 10:56 PM']I can't believe we don't have the balls to go for 7 there. JEEZUZ. getting three there doesn't help us[/quote]

Isn't that the story of the Bengals ? 1-8-8 and you kick a field goal there. Unreal.

Plus on second and goal we run, boy that's a shocker. Loser mentality from the coaches AGAIN .

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='726469' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:26 AM']We had an opportunity for a kill shot, and took it...does it matter who it was on? We knocked the fuck out of Santonio. Do you think we should cheap shot someone just cause they cheap shot us? Seriously you are fucking retarded, why make ourselves look worse in the face on the NFL by taking a cheap shot on Hines ward. We did a clean legal hit and knocked a guy out of the game by it.[/quote]

Moral victory FTW!

That'll teach them bitch Steelers!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726464' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:24 AM']That would've shown them that you don't f with Cincinnati.[/quote]

You bet your ass it would! It would say, "We [i]can[/i] score our season avg. of 13 points per game on your (hahaha) no. 1 defense!"

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726472' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:28 AM']Moral victory FTW!

That'll teach them bitch Steelers![/quote]

Maybe if you watched the game you would know what you are talking about.

What did you want them to do, get in hines face and just take out his knee or hit him in the head right after the snap? That would be the real mature thing to do.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='726479' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:31 AM']Maybe if you watched the game you would know what you are talking about.

What did you want them to do, get in hines face and just take out his knee or hit him in the head right after the snap? That would be the real mature thing to do.[/quote]

Why the hell not? What would it cost, 15 yards and $25,000?

If the team thought it was dirty, fucking do something about it.

I did watch the game. I watched every play until there were 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I watched a team puss out in the second half. I watched a team with no guts, take the easy way out.

It was pathetic.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726482' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:35 AM'][b]Why the hell not? What would it cost, 15 yards and $25,000?

If the team thought it was dirty, fucking do something about it.[/b]

I did watch the game. I watched every play until there were 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I watched a team puss out in the second half. I watched a team with no guts, take the easy way out.

It was pathetic.[/quote]

Do you have any morals?

the best way to get back at them is to do something legal and still knock a guy out...believe me I would have loved for it to be Hines...but I was still happy to see that we could do the same thing to them and knock out one of their players no matter who it is. The fact that you are saying we should have just blatantly attacked one of their players is just stupid, not only would it look bad on the player, but the whole team in general.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='726497' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:45 AM']Do you have any morals?

the best way to get back at them is to do something legal and still knock a guy out...believe me I would have loved for it to be Hines...but I was still happy to see that we could do the same thing to them and knock out one of their players no matter who it is. The fact that you are saying we should have just blatantly attacked one of their players is just stupid, not only would it look bad on the player, but the whole team in general.[/quote]

Football is not a moral game.

Maybe you should find a soccer message board?

They blatantly attacked our player in the playoffs. Is that excusable?

(yes I have changed my stance on that, that was a dirty hit by Kimo)

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726506' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:48 AM']Football is not a moral game.

Maybe you should find a soccer message board?

They blatantly attacked our player in the playoffs. Is that excusable?

(yes I have changed my stance on that, that was a dirty hit by Kimo)[/quote]

No its not excusable, but that doesnt mean we should stoop to their level...god I would hate to see what your kids if you have any or ever do have any will turn out like...oh no dad he punched me, well son go to school and shoot him and all his friends up, that will teach him.

Pretty fucked up analogy, but well you get the point.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='726515' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:54 AM']No its not excusable, but that doesnt mean we should stoop to their level...god I would hate to see what your kids if you have any or ever do have any will turn out like...oh no dad he punched me, well son go to school and shoot him and all his friends up, that will teach him.

Pretty fucked up analogy, but well you get the point.[/quote]

No, I'd just tell him to punch him in the fucking jaw.

Nobody needs to get shot. Just injured.

You don't wanna be known as the pussy who takes any shit that is given to him. It will never stop.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726520' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:57 AM']No, I'd just tell him to punch him in the fucking jaw.

Nobody needs to get shot. Just injured.

You don't wanna be known as the pussy who takes any shit that is given to him. It will never stop.[/quote]

Yeah but the other kid (stealers) would probably be bigger and stronger then your son (the bengals) so he would have to do something cheaper and more blatant like attacking him with 5 of his friends or shooting him (aka the bengals blatantly just taking a cheap shot at hines at the line or when he is crossing the middle or something.)

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='726459' date='Nov 20 2008, 11:20 PM']Damn this gutsy team really showed Hines WArd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bitch pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111[/quote]

Ward had 1 catch all night and was only thrown to about 4 times. Kind of hard to get any licks in unless you are just going to do it blatantly and take the penalty (and get benched by Zimmer for being stupid).

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='726593' date='Nov 21 2008, 08:47 AM']Ward had 1 catch all night and was only thrown to about 4 times. Kind of hard to get any licks in unless you are just going to do it blatantly and take the penalty (and get benched by Zimmer for being stupid).[/quote]

y-e-a.

Archived