!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='726081' date='Nov 21 2008, 11:44 AM']No f'in kidding.[/quote]
It's funny, because when us Brat haters suggested it would help slow down the pass rush and keep the D honest, the Brat-faithful all said we didn't know jack shit about what we were talking about, and we had no business questioning the great Bratkowski. :D

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='726092' date='Nov 21 2008, 01:48 AM']It's funny, because when us Brat haters suggested it would help slow down the pass rush and keep the D honest, the Brat-faithful all said we didn't know jack shit about what we were talking about, and we had no business questioning the great Bratkowski. :D[/quote]

Levar Arrington!!

Oh sorry, I meant...

Bratkowski is a well respected coach in this league who has already called one of the greatest games of all time this season.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='726101' date='Nov 21 2008, 01:51 AM']Im not getting excited untill its over, still way too early and this team can pull a chargers game again.[/quote]

I'm allowed to get excited. It's 2am and my medications kicking in. So I'm off to bed with a Bengals lead.

Who Dey, Bitches! :D

Archived