'Frisch's Big Boy Pizza' recipe from "The Chickster"

oldschooler

[quote][size=5][b]‘Big Boy Pizza:’ Greatest sports dish in the history of tailgating; it’s so good, it’s unfair[/b][/size]
By Chick Ludwig | Friday, November 28, 2008, 07:46 PM

[b]CHICKSTER TESTED,

CHICKSTER APPROVED;

DITTO FOR WONE’S

MARK SCHLEMMER

PERFECT FOR YOUR

SUPER BOWL PARTY![/b]

===LUDWIG AT LARGE humbly and gladly shares this recipe with all loyal “Ludwig At Large” readers. I fed this recipe to Mark Schlemmer of SportsTalk 980, who shared it with his friends. “It spread through Miamisburg like wildfire,” Schlemmer reports. “Everybody who has tried it, loves it!”===

BIG BOY PIZZA

(TASTES LIKE A FRISCH’S BIG BOY)

• 1 (one) BOBOLI Pizza Dough

• 1/2 Jar (16 oz.) of Frisch’s Tartar Sauce

• About 20 Dill Pickles Chips (cover the entire top)

• 1 pound Ground Beef or Ground Chuck (Browned & Drained)

• 1/2 Bag Shredded Letuce

• 1/2 Bag Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

• DIRECTIONS: Assemble in the above order on a round baking sheet and bake (YES, BAKE!) in an oven at 350-degrees for 20 minutes.

• ENJOY!

LUDWIG AT LARGE accepts all recipes for tailgating enjoyment … Please email your recipes to:

cludwig@daytondailynews.com

AND DON’T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE YOUR “BIG BOY PIZZA!”

‘BIG BOY PIZZA’ IS SO GOOD, IT DOESN’T SEEM FAIR — AT ALL![/quote]

[url="http://www.daytondailynews.com/o/content/shared-gen/blogs/dayton/chickludwig/entries/2008/11/28/big_boy_pizza_greatest_sports.html"]http://www.daytondailynews.com/o/content/s...est_sports.html[/url]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='728329' date='Nov 29 2008, 08:01 PM']that actually sounds kind of good, except putting lettuce and pickles in the oven is a recipe for stupidity.[/quote]
yeah. Those types of cold, water-infused ingredients need to be put on something like a pizza much later than the rest of the stuff.
MMMMmmm....wilted and/or dried and burnt lettuce on my pizza...

Archived