Bengals ticket prices

possibly, i dont much care either way. most they could raise mine is $7 a game, so $70 for the whole season..

$77 is you wanna get technical...

i could work like 3 hours of overtime tomorrow and cover that minimal of a difference..

depends more on the collective bargaining agreement and salary cap issue more than anything.

[quote name='rudi32' post='731520' date='Dec 10 2008, 11:11 PM']will they, probably

should they. nolly shit no

1-11-1, thats a good season to MFB though, so I bet he raises them[/quote]

explain your silly post..

what makes you think, let alone say that anyone thinks thats a good season?

what do you care, after 2 bad games your hitting ebay anyway....

[quote name='rudi32' post='731525' date='Dec 10 2008, 11:48 PM']hahahaha the ebay jokes man you never get tired of that one do ya?

ask MB to give ya some new jokes, I know its hard, but being on the payroll you gotta get some new material man,

ebay jokes are so week 5[/quote]

no you selling your tickets after two weeks will make you a joke for a long time.

and i dont get the payroll comments, id certainly make more money working for the bengals than where i do.

and why would mike brown have any jokes about you being a half ass fair weather fan? that doesnt make sense either.

frankly none of what you just said makes any sense..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='731526' date='Dec 10 2008, 10:50 PM']no you selling your tickets after two weeks will make you a joke for a long time.

and i dont get the payroll comments, id certainly make more money working for the bengals than where i do.

and why would mike brown have any jokes about you being a half ass fair weather fan? that doesnt make sense either.

frankly none of what you just said makes any sense..[/quote]

hum

does to a few

sry I hit a little close to home with my comments, but you keep on believing what you want about me, you couldnt be farther from the truth. But I dont want to waste my time trying to convince you.

[quote name='rudi32' post='731531' date='Dec 11 2008, 12:07 AM']hum

does to a few

sry I hit a little close to home with my comments, but you keep on believing what you want about me, you couldnt be farther from the truth. But I dont want to waste my time trying to convince you.[/quote]

let me know if you want me to change your avatar...

[img]http://www.retirement-jobs-online.com/images/ebay-logo.jpg[/img]

[quote name='rudi32' post='731525' date='Dec 10 2008, 10:48 PM']hahahaha the ebay jokes man you never get tired of that one do ya?

ask MB to give ya some new jokes, I know its hard, but [b]being on the payroll [/b]you gotta get some new material man,

ebay jokes are so week 5[/quote]

I'm pretty sure someone who continually uses his same own lame ass joke over and over again shouldn't begrudge others from doing the same. Just sayin' :lol:

They might raise prices on a few seats but I doubt they try to raise them across the board. It would be too much bad pub, on top of the team's performance and the economy. The sellout streak will probably end next year anyway. Raising prices, especially if no major changes are made in the offseason, would just be insult to injury toward the customers.

Archived