Stealers take the AFC North

MULLY

Looks like their win over the Ravens has placed them firmly atop the AFC North. I'll root for them in the sense that I'd like the trophy in the AFC North but other than that I hope they all shit in their pants. And you know, it's not really the team I hate so much as it is the fucking retard fans that follow them. Anyway, good luck Pittsburgh Stealers and suck my big fat one you sister fucking, inbred cunts that live there.
MULLY

It will be interesting in how it shakes out with seeding and who the matchups are. Depending on who you play you may make it as far as the AFC championship or you may get booted in the first round. I think with your only weakness being your Oline play if you get matched up agaist a team with a good Dline (or DEs in the case of Indy) it wont bode well for you, now if you get matched up against a team that doesnt have that, youll likley win those games.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='732739' date='Dec 15 2008, 12:06 PM']take, handed to by the refs, same difference.[/quote]

:cry:

Which refs were those? The ones who refused to call holding against Harrison? or the ones who didnt see a pick play against Ike Taylor? or was it the ones who somehow did notice that Ray Lewis drove Ben into the ground on his sack?

The refs were bad on both sides. The catch was a TD. The better team won.

[quote name='oftt4' post='732800' date='Dec 15 2008, 03:30 PM']The refs were bad on both sides. The catch was a TD. The better team won.[/quote]
Isn't the ball supposed to cross the plane to be determined a touchdown?

[quote name='oftt4' post='732980' date='Dec 16 2008, 08:23 AM']Isnt that what the refs, later confirmed by the NFL, deemed to have happened?

Yeah.....[/quote]
Do you even believe the shit you spew? Are you that hellbent on defending your big bad steelers? I believe they have a great chance on going to the super bowl, but they shouldn't be doing it as division champs, at least on that call. That call was bullshit and i'm not sure if your that blinded by your teams colors or if your just in denial but that ball never crossed the plane from every view they showed. It was close, but you don't score by being close to the goaline.

so

Yeah......

[quote name='JC' post='732999' date='Dec 16 2008, 09:29 AM']Do you even believe the shit you spew? Are you that hellbent on defending your big bad steelers? I believe they have a great chance on going to the super bowl, but they shouldn't be doing it as division champs, at least on that call. That call was bullshit and i'm not sure if your that blinded by your teams colors or if your just in denial but that ball never crossed the plane from every view they showed. It was close, but you don't score by being close to the goaline.

so

Yeah......[/quote]

LOL. Calm down.

Are you absolutely sure it didnt cross the goal line? I'll bet you arent...and if it were the Bengals in this situation you would be singing a different tune.

Am I absolutely sure it crossed the goal line? No, but I think it did.

The fact of the matter is the ref and the NFL thought so too. I guess it is good for the Steelers that random Bengals fans' opinions dont mean squat.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. The refs were bad in that game, both ways, and the better team won. I personally dont care if you agree or not.

[quote name='oftt4' post='733004' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:48 AM']LOL. Calm down.

Are you absolutely sure it didnt cross the goal line? I'll bet you arent...and if it were the Bengals in this situation you would be singing a different tune.

Am I absolutely sure it crossed the goal line? No, but I think it did.

The fact of the matter is the ref and the NFL thought so too. I guess it is good for the Steelers that random Bengals fans' opinions dont mean squat.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. The refs were bad in that game, both ways, and the better team won. I personally dont care if you agree or not.[/quote]
I'm not worked up at all. I just saw every replay of it and the ball never touched the white line in any way. Oh well. I hope they get you guys again in the playoffs. It would be nice to see some karma for them, especially after the bullshit they got dealt.

[quote name='oftt4' post='733004' date='Dec 16 2008, 09:48 AM']LOL. Calm down.

[b]Are you absolutely sure it didnt cross the goal line? I'll bet you arent...and if it were the Bengals in this situation you would be singing a different tune.

Am I absolutely sure it crossed the goal line? No, but I think it did.[/b]

I said it before, and I'll say it again. The refs were bad in that game, both ways, and the better team won. I personally dont care if you agree or not.[/quote]

that's the whole point. The call on the field was no TD. There was no indisputable evidence to overturn the call. That's the whole point of replay. There has to indisputable evidence. There wasn't. It was a crap call.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='733010' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:15 AM']that's the whole point. The call on the field was no TD. There was no indisputable evidence to overturn the call. That's the whole point of replay. There has to indisputable evidence. [b]There wasn't[/b]. It was a crap call.[/quote]

According to you. As far as the refs and NFL say...there was. And again...only their opinion matters. Yours...not so much.

[quote name='JC' post='733007' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:08 AM']I'm not worked up at all. [b]I just saw every replay of it and the ball never touched the white line in any way[/b]. Oh well. I hope they get you guys again in the playoffs. It would be nice to see some karma for them, especially after the bullshit they got dealt.[/quote]

That statement is just as stupid as someone saying it definately did. You THINK it didnt.

As far as Baltimore getting revenge in the playoffs...they have to get there first. Dallas is no pushover.

[quote name='oftt4' post='733016' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:41 AM']According to you. As far as the refs and NFL say...there was. And again...only their opinion matters. Yours...not so much.[/quote]

Yeah something tells me you werent spewing this line of garbage for last years Jags playoff game.

But hey the better team won then too right?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='733018' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:46 AM']Yeah something tells me you werent spewing this line of garbage for last years Jags playoff game.

But hey the better team won then too right?[/quote]

I wasnt happy with the non-call on the holding...but that didnt lose the game for the Steelers. Horrible playcalling, bad throws by Ben, and Davenport being unable to run to save his life lost the game. The holding non-call was bad, but the Steelers lost the game, not the refs. So yes, the jags were better.

The difference between us, I guess, is that I can hold my team accountable for their play. You guys need a conspiracy. Grow up.

[quote name='oftt4' post='733023' date='Dec 16 2008, 11:28 AM']I wasnt happy with the non-call on the holding...but that didnt lose the game for the Steelers. Horrible playcalling, bad throws by Ben, and Davenport being unable to run to save his life lost the game. The holding non-call was bad, but the Steelers lost the game, not the refs. So yes, the jags were better.

The difference between us, I guess, is that I can hold my team accountable for their play. You guys need a conspiracy. [b]Grow up.[/b][/quote]

says the man who spends much of his day on the website of a team he's not even a fan of. :lol:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='733026' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:00 PM']says the man who spends much of his day on the website of a team he's not even a fan of. :lol:[/quote]

1st, this is not the website of the Bengals.

2nd, if you thing 20-30 minutes is "much of my day"...you need to go back to 2nd grade math or buy a calculator.

3rd, I have gone over this before...but I like to debate about football. It isnt satisfying to me to debate with 100 other people who have the exact same opinion as I do.

4th, your comment makes zero sense. How does being a member of this forum make me immature?

[quote name='oftt4' post='733028' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:18 PM']1st, [b]this is not the website of the Bengals.[/b]

2nd, if you thing 20-30 minutes is "much of my day"...you need to go back to 2nd grade math or buy a calculator.

3rd, I have gone over this before...but I like to debate about football. It isnt satisfying to me to debate with 100 other people who have the exact same opinion as I do.

4th, your comment makes zero sense. How does being a member of this forum make me immature?[/quote]

sorry, A bengals website, not THE bengals website. Its still sad that you come here on a regular basis. :lol: As for the debating aspect, I highly doubt stealers fans all share the same opinion (same brain, maybe ;) )

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='733032' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:30 PM']sorry, A bengals website, not THE bengals website. Its still sad that you come here on a regular basis. :lol: As for the debating aspect, I highly doubt stealers fans all share the same opinion (same brain, maybe ;) )[/quote]

I come here because some of you are knowledgable on football. A lot of you are ignorant fanboys, but that happens everywhere.

I come here on a regular basis so I can teach you all the error of your ways.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='733041' date='Dec 16 2008, 01:45 PM']Congrats to the Steelers. As much as I dislike the team and it's players, the Steelers are clearly the best team in our division and deserve respect for that.

Ack, that's a bitter pill to swallow.[/quote]

What up Dude!!!!!!!!! Want a new picture for your sig?

[img]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5530183dt.jpg[/img]

[quote name='oftt4' post='733023' date='Dec 16 2008, 11:28 AM']I wasnt happy with the non-call on the holding...but that didnt lose the game for the Steelers. Horrible playcalling, bad throws by Ben, and Davenport being unable to run to save his life lost the game. The holding non-call was bad, but the Steelers lost the game, not the refs. [color="#FF0000"]So yes, the jags were better.[/color]

The difference between us, I guess, is that I can hold my team accountable for their play. You guys need a conspiracy. Grow up.[/quote]

Bitter pill? :D

Archived