Official Dave Chappelle thread

Storm

[quote name='Storm' date='Apr 15 2005, 02:53 PM']Funniest has to be the black white supremacist!
When asked why after 13 years of marriege he decided to file for divorce?

He answered..............  Because she's a nigger lover!
[right][post="76201"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Agreed, that was the best one.... Him as Prince was close though..... "Man that was a good game.... I wish I could say the same for you and your crew of flunkies.....bitches!"

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Apr 15 2005, 03:42 PM']yeah i like the prince episode.. The black white surprimisest was funny but the BEST was the R KELLY PISS ON U VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At an R kelly party I drink krys
U drink Piss

LMAO
[right][post="76225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Drip! Drip! Drip!

Guest Bengal_Smoov
My favorite is the playa haters ball, Dave played the playa hater of the year. He told one guy that he did stunts for Little Richard in gay movies on the weekends, now that is some funny shit.

Or the Mad Real World skit was hilarious as well, when Tron was putting Hennesy and a blunt in smoothie I lost it.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' date='Apr 15 2005, 04:36 PM']Audience Member: Negrodamus, will Arsenio Hall ever have a show again?

Negrodamus: Yes. Arsenio Hall will have a new show called "Good Morning, Black America". It will be played at noon throughout the country.
[right][post="76258"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Negrodamus is played by Paul Mooney, he's one of the funniest stand up comics ever. I went to see his a few weeks ago and he had busting a gut. His humor is similar to that joke, kinda of like Chris Rock, he's a funny guy but many people can't stand his genius sense of humor.

KISS THE RINGS BITCHES

I also like the very first skit where they are in the nissan and he has that white chick and hes like "what the fuck are you doing bitch?" "Get out of the car now"

THen they show him with the black chick and hes like "now thats waht im talking about work it girl"

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 15 2005, 06:48 PM']Negrodamus is played by Paul Mooney, he's one of the funniest stand up comics ever.  I went to see his a few weeks ago and he had busting a gut.  His humor is similar to that joke, kinda of like Chris Rock, he's a funny guy but many people can't stand his genius sense of humor.
[right][post="76293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yup, he used to be head writer for Richard Pryor in the 70s. Awesome talent.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' date='Apr 15 2005, 04:36 PM']Audience Member: Negrodamus, will Arsenio Hall ever have a show again?

Negrodamus: Yes. Arsenio Hall will have a new show called "Good Morning, Black America". It will be played at noon throughout the country.
[right][post="76258"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol: That's great. I didn't see that one. I actually woke up at 1:00 this afternoon though...

• 11 years later...

Archived