Playing the 9-8 Chargers at home with no LT

I like our chances. Stop Sproles what else do they have? I guess it all depends on Concussionberger but I think he will do well.

I'm not looking ahead (well I guess I am) but think of the possiblities for the AFCC.

Avenging the Terrible Towel or hosting the Ratbirds. Man hosting the Ratbirds for the right to go to the Super Bowl would be insane.

Got to take care of business first.

I'll say Steelers 23-Bolts 10

Wish us luck Bengal Fans :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='737586' date='Jan 4 2009, 09:29 PM']They dont have much in the way of a pass rush without Merriman, which means you probabally win, but they are hot right now so who knows.[/quote]

Thing that worries me the most is Ben. Anymore it is the next coming of Johnny U or he kills us with untimely turnovers or sacks. I think he will do well but who knows. He has played great in past playoff games and terrible in others but I guess with the type of QB he is you take the good with the bad since the good seems to win 2 out of 3 times with him. I do know one thing. We have not played well all year on offense and if there is ever a time to start clicking AND SCORING SOME FUCKING POINTS the time is now. Man if we somehow start to get better on offense with our defense I like our chances against any of the other 7 that are left.

Man the playoffs are fun to talk about. ;)

You have to hope that all the teams that have good pass rushes get taken out or you wont win imo. Chargers took out the Colts (mathis/freeney), you better hope Bmore takes out TN, then hope the Giants dont make it on the NFC side.

Thats your only hope.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='737631' date='Jan 4 2009, 10:02 PM']hey, i am going to be rooting for your steelers bammorrisgotmehigh :party:

Cause i wanna see the titans stomp on your towels all over again ma man :wave:

[/quote]

:thumbsup:

:rofl:

They got lucky they got the home game... or they'd have been out 1st round.

Your score is pretty close to what I'd think. They're not very good... with or without LT I don't think they have anything for you.

Who really got screwed in this whole thing is the Titans... they get Baltimore this week and if they win then they have to face your defense... that is a tall order two weeks in a row. I don't particularly care for your offense but your defense is nice and that presents problems, especially for a team that could be facing it a week after a physical game against the Ravens this weekend.

• 7 months later...

Archived