Bernie Kosar is bankrupt

It's 10, 20 or 30% off. Different items have different percentages. Such as televisions are 10%, movies - 20%, xbox accessories - 30%. They don't move on the numbers, it's really being sold by liquidators, unlrelated to Circuit City except for the fact that they are liquidating CC's shit. CC has no say in the pricing, if they do, the employees can and will be fired.

I am not employed by CC or anything, I just happen to know the situation, I bought a charging station for 360 controllers at 30% off.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='741625' date='Jan 22 2009, 01:00 AM']Yeah, fuck you for your understanding of what true addiction is...[/quote]
I know what true addiction is. My family is compromised of serious alcoholics who can down a fifth of booze and fell nothing the next day. They are German, Polish, and Spanish so my genes are against me. Addiction to a drug will greatly affect the finical aspect of a person whose genes can consume vast quantities of a drug. Of 20 males in my family twelve are serious alcoholics whom drink a fifth of booze, a twlever of beer a night for 15 years straight and have no sings of liver damage. I have former family whom were pirates from Spain, Austrian army officers, and Porterage playboys. The weird thing is I don't a have a taste for alcohol. My mom and dad were the light drinkers of the families and it passed onto me. A six pack of alcohol will fuck me up the next day. I seen one of my cousins down a 350ml of Bacardi 151, a bottle of jack and six bees without throwing up or dying. I guess I'm lucky so far. Although my max drinking is a 32oz Mickeys, 6 Bitburgers, and a half bottle of Goldschlager. I awoke praying to the porcelain god and felt like shit the next day

[quote name='Bunghole' post='741768' date='Jan 22 2009, 07:24 PM']The wife smokes that stuff, I don't anymore. I just swill brews and smoke cigs, both of which I need to lay off of.[/quote]

can u exchange two for the one... frankly the weed is the least harmful of the 3 options...

most fun too...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='741769' date='Jan 22 2009, 07:27 PM']can u exchange two for the one... frankly the weed is the least harmful of the 3 options...

most fun too...[/quote]
I would love to...if weed contained alcohol and nicotine in conjuction with THC.

have any chemist buddies that can whip me up a pill?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='741799' date='Jan 22 2009, 11:35 PM']I would love to...if weed contained alcohol and nicotine in conjuction with THC.

have any chemist buddies that can whip me up a pill?[/quote]

you know you can whip up a brownie batch with whatever the fuck you want in em!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='741810' date='Jan 22 2009, 11:32 PM']the heat would kill the alcohol.[/quote]
Really, it's only a big deal if I make it a big deal. I have my problems just like anyone else. I'm not perfect, nor have I ever claimed to be. I agree that quitting smoking will increase not only my lifespan but my literal enjoyment of life with my sons. However, I am addicted to nicotine and it isn't just as easy as people think to give it up. I wish I never started smoking, I think it sucks. It is addictive, and you basically calling me weak is kinda weak. That was the explanation for the "Fuck you" response.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='741769' date='Jan 22 2009, 08:27 PM']can u exchange two for the one... frankly the weed is the least harmful of the 3 options...

most fun too...[/quote]

true true true

If I could smoke weed legally, I'd be much more healthy than I am now...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='741817' date='Jan 23 2009, 12:17 AM']Really, it's only a big deal if I make it a big deal. I have my problems just like anyone else. I'm not perfect, nor have I ever claimed to be. I agree that quitting smoking will increase not only my lifespan but my literal enjoyment of life with my sons. However, I am addicted to nicotine and it isn't just as easy as people think to give it up. I wish I never started smoking, I think it sucks. It is addictive, and you basically calling me weak is kinda weak. That was the explanation for the "Fuck you" response.[/quote]

idc if u say fuck you to me. i was hoping to motivate u. personally the problem isnt your addiction it is yourself. you obviously are addicted but when you dont even think you have a chance to succeed then obviously you arent going to. you need to put more effort into being positive and actually trying to do it. ive known people who have smoked for 25+ years and then found out they needed to or they were going to die soon and went cold turkey in less than a week and havent had one in a few years now. its doable and you have the right motivation. its not easy obviously.

[quote name='whodey319' post='741364' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:33 PM']you really liked circuit city? every one i ever went into was dirty and as poorly organized as a store could possibly be.

no surprise they went out of business. Walmart beat them on price and their biggest competitor beat them by just being nicer places to go. Pretty much the same way target beat kmart. kmart and cc were stuck on the business model of having the cheapest stores and equipment possible to save cost while best buy and target stepped up the design and quality of the stores and made people want to be there[/quote]
The CC at the Beavercreek Mall was pretty nice. We bought a lot of camera gear there. Still, Best Buy is the family's favorite place to shop.

Dear Mr. Bung Hole...

All I can say is what worked for me. And if it can work for my voracious addictive tendencies, it surely can work for anyone who has the desire to quit.

I can not reccomend this book, or audio book version anymore highly . . . its a priceless jewel.

You can probablly even find it at the library.

The Easy way to Quit Smoking by Allen Carr.

Read the Reviews on Amazon If you think I'm a putz and don't want to take my word for it.

Yes I failed. But it did work for me when I finally let it.

You have nothing to lose . . . everything to gain. :)

Archived