Grade Bushs Presidency So Far ????

Guest BlackJesus

What grade would you give Bush so far as Prez ???  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What grade would you give Bush so far as Prez ???

• A+
    • A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C+
    • C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F
    • F+++++ (pukes)

Guest Bengal_Smoov
We all know how I voted, F---, I'm hoping the waste of flesh gets impeached. For everyone who says they like how Bush handled the war on terrorism I have one question for you. Where is Osama Bin Laden? You remember him right, the man who is supposedly responsible for the terror attack that made everyone fall in love with Bush. He was public enemy #1 until Bush decided to avenge his father failed assissination plot, now micheal jackson gets more media coverage.

Bush is by far the worst president ever, it's so sad to see so many of my fellow Americans become brainwashed by propaganda and controlled by fear. Bush has run our economy into the ground, done nothing to stop the outsourcing of millions of jobs, started wars on false pretenses, done nothing to stop coporations(who he really works for) from further damaging our ecosystem, and ruined our relationships with many countries across the world. If people wanted to impeach Clinton for not telling the whole truth about getting a blow job, Bush should be impeached for not telling the whole truth about WMD's(the buck has to stop somewhere, why not with the President) and the Iraqi war.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 18 2005, 01:42 PM']We all know how I voted, F---, I'm hoping the waste of flesh gets impeached.  For everyone who says they like how Bush handled the war on terrorism I have one question for you.  Where is Osama Bin Laden?  You remember him right, the man who is supposedly responsible for the terror attack that made everyone fall in love with Bush.  He was public enemy #1 until Bush decided to avenge his father failed assissination plot, now micheal jackson gets more media coverage. 

Bush is by far the worst president ever, it's so sad to see so many of my fellow Americans become brainwashed by propaganda and controlled by fear.  Bush has run our economy into the ground, done nothing to stop the outsourcing of millions of jobs, started wars on false pretenses, done nothing to stop coporations(who he really works for) from further damaging our ecosystem, and ruined our relationships with many countries across the world.  If people wanted to impeach Clinton for not telling the whole truth about getting a blow job, Bush should be impeached for not telling the whole truth about WMD's(the buck has to stop somewhere, why not with the President) and the Iraqi war.
[right][post="77383"][/post][/right][/quote]

good ole smoove <_<

anyways, the war is more than one man... if we found him, you would be like "where's saddam"... btw, where is saddam :P

worse president ever... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

history will write itself smoov... but it's your right to speak so by all means..

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 18 2005, 02:42 PM']We all know how I voted, F---, I'm hoping the waste of flesh gets impeached.  For everyone who says they like how Bush handled the war on terrorism I have one question for you.  Where is Osama Bin Laden?  You remember him right, the man who is supposedly responsible for the terror attack that made everyone fall in love with Bush.  He was public enemy #1 until Bush decided to avenge his father failed assissination plot, now micheal jackson gets more media coverage. 

[b]Bush is by far the worst president ever[/b], it's so sad to see so many of my fellow Americans become brainwashed by propaganda and controlled by fear.  Bush has run our economy into the ground, done nothing to stop the outsourcing of millions of jobs, started wars on false pretenses, done nothing to stop coporations(who he really works for) from further damaging our ecosystem, and ruined our relationships with many countries across the world.  If people wanted to impeach Clinton for not telling the whole truth about getting a blow job, Bush should be impeached for not telling the whole truth about WMD's(the buck has to stop somewhere, why not with the President) and the Iraqi war.
[right][post="77383"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Worse than Jimmy Carter? During the Carter years, there was double digit inflation, double digit unemployment, the gas/energy crisis, the Iranian hostage crisis, the failed rescue attempt,....

Carter is the worst president in my lifetime. And I am sure there were worse presidents if you go back further.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Apr 18 2005, 11:50 AM']I was watching one of the morning news shows I forget which, and someone had a great idea, because the filibuster is a important thing to keep for policy purposes, let’s keep it, but get rid of it for presidential appointments. I think that’s a good compromise. They said that there is a belief that the republicans have the votes to get rid of it, I hope they don’t, I hope they take that compromise.
[right][post="77315"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's all the Republicans have been talking about is getting rid of the fillibuster for appointments only.

I would be content if they just forced a REAL filibuster!

I'm not so sure that Bush is the reason companies
are outsourcing their work....I almost believe that Unions
are PART of the reason...don't get me wrong..."some" unions are
good and good for their employees but here is my theory...
my husband is a UNION Millwright by trade...working in
the auto industry...(was) he was permanently layed off...
I don't blame Bush for that and alot of Union employees
will disagree with me....if you don't understand how union
works in big industries...let me give you an example....
You have a HUGE machine that obviously is responsible
for a certain amount of auto parts per hour, per day....
say that machine breaks down...someone has to change
out the belt to get it running...the company is losing thousands
if not millions of dollars for every MINUTE that machine is down.
Here is the problem...you've got... 2 millwrights, 1 electrician, 1 sheet
metal worker....all these guys are making 20+ per hour....
and it takes everyone of them to accomplish this one job of
changing out a belt...WHY? Because the Millwrights have to wait on
the electrician to cut electrical supply, wait for the sheet metal worker
to remove the panel before they can even begin to work
on this machine....THEY CAN NOT TOUCH THAT PANEL... PERIOD.
if a millwright decided to take it upon himself
to turn the electric off or remove the metal panel he can get
written up with a grievance, which in turn, makes the company
pay the electrician, sheet metal worker for a specific amount
of time for someone else doing their job....TOTALLY RIDICULOUS
IN MY OPINION...a job that could have taken 2 guys at 20+ per hour
is costing this company 4 guys at 20+ per hour PLUS grievence pay,
all at the same time LOSING money for every minute that the machine
is not running....Of course this is not the WHOLE reason why some
companies are moving overseas but you get the picture right? How
cost effective is it to employ 4 people to do 2 people's jobs? Maybe I'm
totally wrong on this subject but I hear everything about my husbands
job and hear about all the grievences that are constantly filed and
I think.... no wonder it went belly up....maybe someone else here knows
more than I do on union matters but I think as time goes on, the union
promotes "laziness"

as far as Bush and what kind of job he is doing...I think he works hard...
I don't think he intentionally tries to hurt anyone....I think he does his best
to be fair...therefore he got a B from me.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Jason' date='Apr 18 2005, 02:04 PM']Worse than Jimmy Carter?  During the Carter years, there was double digit inflation, double digit unemployment, the gas/energy crisis, the Iranian hostage crisis, the failed rescue attempt,....

Carter is the worst president in my lifetime.  And I am sure there were worse presidents if you go back further.
[right][post="77403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Carter inherited a mess from Ford and at least he didn't start a war with Iran on false pretenses and then pass the blame to someone else when it blew up in his face.

I don't know that Carter is the worse, he's not responsible for the death and injury of thousands of Americans because of a lie.

As far as unions go I'm not that knowledgable, but Bush can do something to stop corporations from outsourcing jobs overseas. If Bush made it unprofitable for corporations to outsource that would a start.

[quote]good ole smoove 

anyways, the war is more than one man... if we found him, you would be like "where's saddam"... btw, where is saddam 

worse president ever... 

history will write itself smoov... but it's your right to speak so by all means..[/quote]

As for the war, Bush is one who turned the countries attention away from Bin Laden and made claims that Saddam had WMD's. Based on his claims he pursaided Britian and some other nations to ride with him, Bush clearly lead the charge to invade Iraq. Your right the war is more than one man; Rumsfeld, Chaney, Powell, and Rice should all been brought on charges of treason.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 18 2005, 03:46 PM']Carter inherited a mess from Ford and at least he didn't start a war with Iran on false pretenses and then pass the blame to someone else when it blew up in his face.

I don't know that Carter is the worse, he's not responsible for the death and injury of thousands of Americans because of a lie. 

As far as unions go I'm not that knowledgable, but Bush can do something to stop corporations from outsourcing jobs overseas.  If Bush made it unprofitable for corporations to outsource that would a start. 
As for the war, Bush is one who turned the countries attention away from Bin Laden and made claims that Saddam had WMD's.  Based on his claims he pursaided Britian and some other nations to ride with him, Bush clearly lead the charge to invade Iraq.  [b]Your right the war is more than one man; Rumsfeld, Chaney, Powell, and Rice should all been brought on charges of treason.[/b]
[right][post="77452"][/post][/right][/quote]

either that, or medals of honor... depending on who you talk to, i guess ;)

yeah, W was given a great starting point also, w/ the recession and all, but hey carter was a great [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] sorry, let me try this again... carter was a great president compared to bush, huh? :huh:

bush isn't passing any blame from himself... what is the lie, btw? we have found wmds (maybe not the massive stockpile we all expected, but it only takes one nuclear bomb), we have found countless mass graves, we really did have 17 resolutions that were broken, there is no draft, we have had elections, we are slowly pulling out of iraq b/c of our victory plan (sorry, no exit strategy :D )

what the hell is he lying about?

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Apr 17 2005, 11:28 PM']Then you get an F-....
[right][post="77206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Don't flame me because of my opinion, adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/27.gif[/img]

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Apr 18 2005, 04:29 PM']either that, or medals of honor... depending on who you talk to, i guess ;)

yeah, W was given a great starting point also, w/ the recession and all, but hey carter was a great [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]   sorry, let me try this again... carter was a great president compared to bush, huh? :huh:

bush isn't passing any blame from himself... what is the lie, btw? we have found wmds (maybe not the massive stockpile we all expected, but it only takes one nuclear bomb), we have found countless mass graves, we really did have 17 resolutions that were broken, there is no draft, we have had elections, we are slowly pulling out of iraq b/c of our victory plan (sorry, no exit strategy :D )

what the hell is he lying about?
[right][post="77464"][/post][/right][/quote]

He lied about the WMD's. the WMD's we found were not the ones he said Iraq had. Bush had the entire nation scared and in the palm of his hand after 9/11, he said Saddam was an imment threat(lie #1), he said they had specific WMD's that Saddam bought from somewhere in Africa(lie #2), and he's told countless non-truths about the progress of the war and how the Iraqi people like what he is doing(lie #3).

The adminstration is trying to put the blame on the CIA for the WMD debacle, I know you heard about the WMD Commision Report that blames the CIA for bogus intelligence that fuel the invasion of Iraq. If not here's one of many articles, and it's a Fox News site, so you know it's fair and balanced. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :P [url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152020,00.html"]Click Here[/url]

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 18 2005, 06:05 PM'][b]He lied [/b]about the WMD's. the WMD's we found were not the ones he said Iraq had.  Bush had the entire nation scared and in the palm of his hand after 9/11, he said Saddam was an imment threat(lie #1), he said they had specific WMD's that Saddam bought from somewhere in Africa(lie #2), and he's told countless non-truths about the progress of the war and how the Iraqi people like what he is doing(lie #3). 

The adminstration is trying to put the blame on the CIA for the WMD debacle, I know you heard about the WMD Commision Report that blames the CIA for bogus intelligence that fuel the invasion of Iraq.  If not here's one of many articles, and it's a Fox News site, so you know it's fair and balanced. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]   :P [url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152020,00.html"]Click Here[/url]
[right][post="77479"][/post][/right][/quote]

yeah blame bush, he was the one gathering intelligence overseas <_<

Every single person in congress looked at the intelligence given and obviously most voted to go to war

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 18 2005, 06:05 PM']He lied about the WMD's. the WMD's we found were not the ones he said Iraq had.  Bush had the entire nation scared and in the palm of his hand after 9/11, he said Saddam was an imment threat(lie #1), he said they had specific WMD's that Saddam bought from somewhere in Africa(lie #2), and he's told countless non-truths about the progress of the war and how the Iraqi people like what he is doing(lie #3). 

The adminstration is trying to put the blame on the CIA for the WMD debacle, I know you heard about the WMD Commision Report that blames the CIA for bogus intelligence that fuel the invasion of Iraq.  If not here's one of many articles, and it's a Fox News site, so you know it's fair and balanced. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]   :P [url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152020,00.html"]Click Here[/url]
[right][post="77479"][/post][/right][/quote]

If Bush lied about WMDs, then so did Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and the UN, ALL OF WHICH SAID SADDAM HAD WMD AND WAS A THREAT. EVERY ONE OF THEM!

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Jason' date='Apr 18 2005, 05:18 PM']If Bush lied about WMDs, then so did Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and the UN, ALL OF WHICH SAID SADDAM HAD WMD AND WAS A THREAT.  EVERY ONE OF THEM!
[right][post="77485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

But only one of them went to war on false intelligence, that's the problem.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 18 2005, 06:40 PM']But only one of them went to war on false intelligence, that's the problem.
[right][post="77499"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
we still live in a democracy, and there was a vote that allowed us to go to war, and Kerry did vote to go to war

Guest BlackJesus
Right now....

he gets a C

He is obviously not the worst president ever.... Hoover gets that

However his grade can drop or be raised off of certain things

- If he finishes his term without a Terrorist attack on U.S. soil then he gets a letter extra credit

- If he finally quits screwing over the Kurds and gives them an independent state comprised of Norrthern Iraq and Eastern Turkey then he gets half a letter raise extra credit

- If Unemployment drops below 4 % then he gets a half letter grade extra credit

However if he doesn't
- find Osama Bin Laden
- Get tough with Saudi Arabia
- Get rid of his tax cut for the top 1 %
- Increase Pressure on Putin to stop morphing into Stalin
- Ensure the Palestinians their own state

Then he loses Points and could end up failing <_<

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote]However if he doesn't
- find Osama Bin Laden
- Ensure the Palestinians their own state[/quote]

That reads like Duh-bu-ya not to do list. I'm sure none of those things will happen before Bush leaves, his boys are all ready rich from the war they could care less about anything else. Does Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld strike you as men who want to make the world a better place? Hell no, those crusty bastards some evil sons-of-bitches.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]I can't stand the dude[/quote]

[img]http://lightlytoasted.net/archives/bush.jpg[/img]
[color="green"][i]"If I had me a nickle everytime I heard that"[/color][/i]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Apr 18 2005, 05:51 PM']Right now....

he gets a C
He is obviously not the worst president ever.... Hoover gets that

However his grade can drop or be raised off of certain things

- If he finishes his term without a Terrorist attack on U.S. soil then he gets a letter extra credit

[b]- If he finally quits screwing over the Kurds and gives them an independent state comprised of Norrthern Iraq and Eastern Turkey then he gets half a letter raise extra credit[/b]

- If Unemployment drops below 4 % then he gets a half letter grade extra credit
However if he doesn't
-  find Osama Bin Laden
- Ensure the Palestinians their own state
Then he loses Points and could end up failing  <_<

[right][post="77509"][/post][/right][/quote]

my thing about the kurdish state, is that if they do that, there will by kurds from turkey and alot of other places in that region, that join that state... this would make us lose support from a lot of countries in that region... i support a kurdish state, but maybe in the future...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Apr 20 2005, 11:04 AM']my thing about the kurdish state, is that if they do that, there will by kurds from turkey and alot of other places in that region, that join that state... this would make us lose support from a lot of countries in that region... i support a kurdish state, but maybe in the future...
[right][post="78481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
What about freedom for the Kurds? Aren't we spreading freedom and democracy?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='jza10304' date='Apr 20 2005, 10:10 AM']What about freedom for the Kurds?  Aren't we spreading freedom and democracy?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]
[right][post="78482"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i totally agree... i don't think you caught my drift totally.. i absolutely support a kurdish state, but we need to get out of iraq first... if we don't have countries like turkey's support, we could be in trouble...

i'm trying to look at it realistically... do you think we should have made a kurdish state instead of uniting iraq as one country, before the elections?

in the future, i too hope we make a kurdish state, but realistically, that could turn everything around if it did happen...

Archived