Don't tell me the Steelers don't get official help...

Tigris

[quote name='Poggle' post='745483' date='Feb 9 2009, 07:46 PM']I HATE THE STEALERS GOD DAM BUNCH OF COCK SUCKING ASS HOLES!! THEY STEAL THE SUPER BALL AGAIN!!! FUCK THEM ALL THOSE FUCKIN FUCKERS FUCKED US WHEN THEY HIT CARTON PALMER IN THE DOGGONE PLAYOFF, THEN THEY RIGGED THE SUPER BALL WHICH SHOULD HAD THE SEATTLE SEAHWKS WIN. THEY AWARD THE OFICCIALS GOLD WHISTLES DURING THE RING CEREOMONY THATS WHY THEY CAN STEAL THE SUPER BALL EVERY TIME THEY PLAY. I HATE THEM DO TEH WORLD A FAVOR, WHEN YOU SEE A STEALERS FAN PUNCHEM IN THE JAW AND SHOUT "HOO DAY" IN THERE FACE, THIS AND I LIKE TO THROW ROCKS AT EM. ITS TIME TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE BETTER, DON'T BACK BACK FROM THE STEALERS FANS CAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS. HOO DAY BENGALS IN THE SUPER BALL IN 09 MUTHER FUCKER!!![/quote]
I can't decide if you're an inbred Stealer fan trying to make a lame joke or if your an inbred Bengals fan that doesn't know how to rant without being incoherent, using all caps and no paragraph breaks...

I'd put money on Stealer fan.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='745492' date='Feb 9 2009, 07:59 PM']I can't decide if you're an inbred Stealer fan trying to make a lame joke or if your an inbred Bengals fan that doesn't know how to rant without being incoherent, using all caps and no paragraph breaks...

I'd put money on Stealer fan.[/quote]

The word we're looking for is 'troll'...

[quote name='Poggle' post='745483' date='Feb 9 2009, 06:46 PM']I HATE THE STEALERS GOD DAM BUNCH OF COCK SUCKING ASS HOLES!! THEY STEAL THE SUPER BALL AGAIN!!! FUCK THEM ALL THOSE FUCKIN FUCKERS FUCKED US WHEN THEY HIT CARTON PALMER IN THE DOGGONE PLAYOFF, THEN THEY RIGGED THE SUPER BALL WHICH SHOULD HAD THE SEATTLE SEAHWKS WIN. THEY AWARD THE OFICCIALS GOLD WHISTLES DURING THE RING CEREOMONY THATS WHY THEY CAN STEAL THE SUPER BALL EVERY TIME THEY PLAY. I HATE THEM DO TEH WORLD A FAVOR, WHEN YOU SEE A STEALERS FAN PUNCHEM IN THE JAW AND SHOUT "HOO DAY" IN THERE FACE, THIS AND I LIKE TO THROW ROCKS AT EM. ITS TIME TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE BETTER, DON'T BACK BACK FROM THE STEALERS FANS CAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS. HOO DAY BENGALS IN THE SUPER BALL IN 09 MUTHER FUCKER!!![/quote]

...decaf?

[quote name='Poggle' post='745483' date='Feb 9 2009, 07:46 PM']I HATE THE STEALERS GOD DAM BUNCH OF COCK SUCKING ASS HOLES!! THEY STEAL THE SUPER BALL AGAIN!!! FUCK THEM ALL THOSE FUCKIN FUCKERS FUCKED US WHEN THEY HIT CARTON PALMER IN THE DOGGONE PLAYOFF, THEN THEY RIGGED THE SUPER BALL WHICH SHOULD HAD THE SEATTLE SEAHWKS WIN. THEY AWARD THE OFICCIALS GOLD WHISTLES DURING THE RING CEREOMONY THATS WHY THEY CAN STEAL THE SUPER BALL EVERY TIME THEY PLAY. I HATE THEM DO TEH WORLD A FAVOR, WHEN YOU SEE A STEALERS FAN PUNCHEM IN THE JAW AND SHOUT "HOO DAY" IN THERE FACE, THIS AND I LIKE TO THROW ROCKS AT EM. ITS TIME TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE BETTER, DON'T BACK BACK FROM THE STEALERS FANS CAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS. HOO DAY BENGALS IN THE SUPER BALL IN 09 MUTHER FUCKER!!![/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

^_^

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='745538' date='Feb 10 2009, 12:59 AM'][img]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6569&d=1234065597[/img]

[img]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6570&d=1234065597[/img]

We got a lot of official help here didn't we?

Your tears are like sweet sweet candy[/quote]

These offenses do not support the conspiracy theory and will therefore be summarily dismissed. Jeez, try to keep up!

[quote name='oftt4' post='745559' date='Feb 10 2009, 07:30 AM']These offenses do not support the conspiracy theory and will therefore be summarily dismissed. Jeez, try to keep up![/quote]

There is no doubt that there were calls on both sides that were not called. Gandy could've been called for holding on almost every play., that's totally true.

There is also no doubt that there were GAME CHANGING PLAYS that penalties were not called on that always seem to benefit the stealers the most.
The roughing the passer call was an absolute joke and there were many holding calls that could've went against the stealers that weren't called too.
The 2 worst non-calls were the blatant block in the back on the Harrison interception return and the Holmes excessive celebration non-call.

This game was not nearly as bad as the 2005 Super Bowl, but if you guys can't admit that you made out over all, then you are just totally full of shit.
Try a little reality yourselves, I can't stand your team, but props should be given when they're due.

Congrats on your teams Super Bowl victory, now how about shutting the fuck up and going to your own boards, mmmkay?

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='745538' date='Feb 9 2009, 11:59 PM'][img]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6569&d=1234065597[/img]

[img]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6570&d=1234065597[/img]

We got a lot of official help here didn't we?[/quote]

I guess the Stealers had every hold they commited called on them, right?

And the Warner pic, I don't know when it was taken, but my guess is
a Stealer ripped his helmet off of him, and it wasn't called either.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='745563' date='Feb 10 2009, 07:46 AM']I guess the Stealers had every hold they commited called on them, right?

And the Warner pic, I don't know when it was taken, but my guess is
a Stealer ripped his helmet off of him, and it wasn't called either.[/quote]

Both photos are from the same play... the first Warner fumble that was overturned.

YOUR tears are the sweetest. :flip:

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='745675' date='Feb 10 2009, 03:55 PM']Both photos are from the same play... the first Warner fumble that was overturned.[/quote]

OK. But I don't see how that changes what I said.

[quote]YOUR tears are the sweetest. :flip:[/quote]

The thought of you thinking my body fluids are sweet sickens me.

So to help break up your homosexual fantasy, not that there's anything wrong with that,
I haven't shed even one tear over any football game since 1989.

No Catch, where is the outrage?

He is juggling it with the back of his forearm. No way he has control when the ball hits the ground. The ground helped him get control which in and of itself means incomplete.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XljBUIxV-6o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XljBUIxV-6o[/url]

[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_f8b83ae05444415bbc96992eb83b11fd.jpg[/img]

Archived