Conspiracy theories

Storm

[i]On May 7, 2002 The O'Reilly Factor interviewed Larry Johnson, who was a former CIA officer, deputy director of the U.S. State Department Office of Counterterrorism,1989-1993. He revealed that the identity of John Doe #2 in the Oklahoma City bombing to be Hussain Al-Hussaini, a former member of the Iraqi Republican Guard Guard. Hussain Al-Hussaini worked for Samir Khalil who was linked to the 'charitable organization' "The Holy Land Foundation" which was declared by the Bush administration to be sending funds to terrorists. John Doe # 2 was seen with Timothy McVeigh three days before the OKC bombing, the morning of the bombing, getting out of the Ryder truck after it pulled up in front of the Murrah building, and he was seen driving away from the building. In 1996/1997 when he left Oklahoma City Al-Hussaini went to work at Logan airport in Boston from which several of the September 11, 2001 hijackers left. McVeigh's accomplice, Terry Nichols, an unemployed guy, made several trips to the Phillipines with unexplained sources of cash (See the book 'Others Unknown' by Stephen Jones, McVeigh's original attorney) where he was associated with Osama bin Laden's Al Quaeda organization, Abu Sayyaf. Additionally, the owner of the motel in which McVeigh stayed prior to the bombing of the Murrah building reported to the FBI that three of the September 11, 2001 hijackers attempted to book rooms at the motel in late July or early August 2001 telling him they were taking flight training. These were Mohammed Atta, Marwan Al-Shehhi and Zacarias Moussaoui, who is presently in Federal Custody as the possible 20th hijacker. When told they could not have rooms they then asked if they could look around the motel and proceeded to do so examining the building as if it was "some sort of a shrine".[/i]

I always thought something just wasn't right with the story they fed us about the Oklahoma City Bombing. Also the TWA flight 800s demise was suspicious too especially with over 135 witnesses seeing what appeared to be a missile hitting it.

Why would our government cover these things up if indeed they are?

If Tim McVeigh/Terry Nichols were tied to Al-Quaeda, I think we would definately know about it by now.

Why would they keep such politically damning (for those against the wars, etc.) evidence under wraps?

It's not like they used the bombings to limit white supremacists or whoever these crazy assholes were linked to. If I recall, there wasn't any kind of responce to any organization.
Clinton was pursuing Al-Quaeda as well, so he could have used it as evidence too.

[quote name='#22' date='Apr 20 2005, 12:11 AM']If Tim McVeigh/Terry Nichols were tied to Al-Quaeda, I think we would definately know about it by now.

Why would they keep such politically damning (for those against the wars, etc.) evidence under wraps?

It's not like they used the bombings to limit white supremacists or whoever these crazy assholes were linked to. If I recall, there wasn't any kind of responce to any organization.
Clinton was pursuing Al-Quaeda as well, so he could have used it as evidence too.
[right][post="78193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Why did they not acknowledge the TWA flight 800 attack to the group that claimed responsibility, a Muslim extremist group? Probably the same reason, they probably don't want to give any credit to these groups, there has to be a good reason

[quote name='Storm' date='Apr 19 2005, 10:27 PM']Why did they not acknowledge the TWA flight 800 attack to the group that claimed responsibility, a Muslim extremist group?  Probably the same reason, they probably don't want to give any credit to these groups, there has to be  a good reason
[right][post="78279"][/post][/right][/quote]
This, however, is not one.

It would seem like this would be great motivational information to rally people to the president's cause and give him an easy 20 Point boost to his ratings.
I really doubt something like this would be kept under wraps around the election.

p.s. seeing Pete Rose advertise Gold Star chili is sad :( .

[quote name='#22' date='Apr 20 2005, 02:39 AM']This, however, is not one.

It would seem like this would be great motivational information to rally people to the president's cause and give him an easy 20 Point boost to his ratings.
I really doubt something like this would be kept under wraps around the election.
p.s. seeing Pete Rose advertise Gold Star chili is sad :( .
[right][post="78285"][/post][/right][/quote]

TWA flight 800 is a classic cover up, there is no doubt that it was struck by a missile! 135 witnesses are wrong?

Archived