[quote name='BENGALS666' post='753735' date='Mar 5 2009, 10:48 AM']Coffee = burnt water.
Gimme an "Ol' Time Southern Pick-Me-Up" (BC Powder and a Coke)![/quote]

no, its burnt beans immersed in water

[quote name='BurnsBengal' post='753783' date='Mar 5 2009, 11:24 AM'][i][b]LOOK AT ME!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY START A NEW THREAD TOPIC!!!![/b][/i]

:rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:[/quote]

I knew all a long that's why you started this thread.
I mean you had to type something in the title.
So it's not like there is a way to accidently make a thread.

I was just trying to make light of it with a joke.

Anyway, obviously you don't know how to start a thread on any topic.

Indeed, look at you, the asshole.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='753785' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:30 PM']I knew all a long that's why you started this thread.
I mean you had to type something in the title.
So it's not like there is a way to accidently make a thread.

I was just trying to make light of it with a joke.

Anyway, obviously you don't know how to start a thread on any topic.

Indeed, look at you, the asshole.[/quote]

:blink:
Either my sarcasm meter is waaayyy down or I didn't make it clear I was completely ripping on myself mucking up the thread. Thus the "Look at me...the dumbass" post.

It was a link to JT O'Sullivan signing with the Bengals....except about 12 hours later than the original thread which I missed. For the record. Oops.

[quote name='Ben' post='753741' date='Mar 5 2009, 10:56 AM']no, its burnt beans immersed in water[/quote]

You are close.

It's filtered mud made from burned beans.

And supposedly, the best coffee is filtered mud made from the poop of some jungle cat.

Link: [url="http://www.lifeaftercoffee.com/2005/09/16/the-straight-poop-on-kopi-luwak-coffee/"]http://www.lifeaftercoffee.com/2005/09/16/...i-luwak-coffee/[/url]

[quote name='BurnsBengal' post='753804' date='Mar 5 2009, 11:53 AM']:blink:
Either my sarcasm meter is waaayyy down or I didn't make it clear I was completely ripping on myself mucking up the thread. Thus the "Look at me...the dumbass" post.

It was a link to JT O'Sullivan signing with the Bengals....except about 12 hours later than the original thread which I missed. For the record. Oops.[/quote]

Well, if that is indeed the case, I apologize.
I just know you are the one that made a thread
making fun of globetrotter for making a poll
about making too many threads, and thought
you were just taking a shot at the other side.
So you should be able to see why I would have
thought that.

Anyway, Coffee, gas, assholes, rabbits on head,
and hillbillys. Reminds me of one of my family reuinions . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='753810' date='Mar 5 2009, 01:00 PM']Well, if that is indeed the case, I apologize.
I just know you are the one that made a thread
making fun of globetrotter for making a poll
about making too many threads, and thought
you were just taking a shot at the other side.
So you should be able to see why I would have
thought that.

[color="#FF0000"]Anyway, Coffee, gas, assholes, rabbits on head,
and hillbillys. Reminds me of one of my family reuinions . . .[/color][/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='BurnsBengal' post='753804' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:53 PM']:blink:

It was a link to JT O'Sullivan signing with the Bengals....except about 12 hours later than the original thread which I missed. For the record. Oops.[/quote]

I thought everyone knew that, hence the reason I said everyone was a stupid hillbilly. Which is actually kind of making fun of Go, because he does seem to think a majority of the people ARE Stupid Hillbillies.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='753776' date='Mar 6 2009, 01:11 AM'][img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2677/smileyfart.gif[/img][/quote]
:lol:

Has this officially been added to the board yet? And if not, why not? :contract:
[quote name='Bean Counter' post='753784' date='Mar 6 2009, 01:28 AM']I completely disagree, if you lemmings would stop supporting Mikeyboy and demand an indoor coffee facility like the rest of us this wouldn't be an issue.

join operation chaos at www.douchebagfanboys.com[/quote]
:lmao:

Archived