March Madness contest

BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='757827' date='Mar 22 2009, 06:56 PM']Looks like my only hope is if Marquette comes back from 12 down <_< to beat Missouri. If not, Memphis would have to beat Louisville in the final four.

Son of a bitch. :angry:[/quote]
Sounds like someone is listening.

But then there dicking you in the Louisville dept.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='757860' date='Mar 22 2009, 08:06 PM']At least Dayton got a good win. I think I'm out of it too unless UConn goes all the way. Unlikely. To me, it's worth a sawbuck to see the Big East do so well.[/quote]

Yeah, Dayton winning their first game made it a good tournament for me. They had no chance against Kansas.

It looks to me like the only way I can win is if the final is North Carolina v Memphis. If that happens, I win no matter who wins the game. If it doesn't happen, I lose.

It's pretty simple now. If North Carolina wins it all, Rumble wins. If they don't, Homer wins, no matter what else happens.

Congratulations guys. :applaud:

Homer started out like shit, and Rumble thought he was Ocho for a while there, and I've been last or next to last all the way through. I'll either end up second, :) third, :mellow: or seventh. <_<

I really thought we would get at least 20 to 30 people in this, maybe more. I was hoping someone would win enough to toss Go 50 bucks or so.

Good luck to both of you. May the best man ( luckiest bastard.. :angry: ) win!

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='760559' date='Apr 2 2009, 03:59 AM']It's pretty simple now. If North Carolina wins it all, Rumble wins. If they don't, Homer wins, no matter what else happens.

Congratulations guys. :applaud:

Homer started out like shit, and Rumble thought he was Ocho for a while there, and I've been last or next to last all the way through. I'll either end up second, :) third, :mellow: or seventh. <_<

I really thought we would get at least 20 to 30 people in this, maybe more. I was hoping someone would win enough to toss Go 50 bucks or so.

Good luck to both of you. May the best man ( luckiest bastard.. :angry: ) win![/quote]
Homer cannot win! He's already got more money than God!

Fargnabbit! I had my crusty old UConn ballcap out last night--wearing my colors. But, MSU deserved to win.

If I end up on top, it'll be by default, in which case I want everyone (and me) to send their sawbuck to Go.

What makes you think I'm rich, Bung? I have just enough money to live like a poor man. My most valuable liquid asset is a half-bottle of Maker's Mark.

Which depreciated a little last night.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='761424' date='Apr 6 2009, 05:04 AM']Fargnabbit! I had my crusty old UConn ballcap out last night--wearing my colors. But, MSU deserved to win.

If I end up on top, it'll be by default, in which case I want everyone (and me) to send their sawbuck to Go.

What makes you think I'm rich, Bung? I have just enough money to live like a poor man. My most valuable liquid asset is a half-bottle of Maker's Mark.

[b]Which depreciated a little last night.[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='761424' date='Apr 5 2009, 04:04 PM']Fargnabbit! I had my crusty old UConn ballcap out last night--wearing my colors. But, MSU deserved to win.

[b]What makes you think I'm rich, Bung?[/b] I have just enough money to live like a poor man. My most valuable liquid asset is a half-bottle of Maker's Mark.

Which depreciated a little last night.[/quote]
Because I'm well aware of the salaries of historians and stand-up philosophers, you disengenuous prick!

:ninja:

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='761424' date='Apr 5 2009, 04:04 PM']If I end up on top, it'll be by default, in which case I want everyone (and me) to send their sawbuck to Go.[/quote]

Good man. Rumble probably already has his eye on one of the strippers across the street at Diamonds if he wins, and he really is rich.

^_^

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='761462' date='Apr 5 2009, 08:45 PM']Good man. Rumble probably already has his eye on one of the strippers across the street at Diamonds if he wins, and he really is rich.

^_^[/quote]
I've already worked out a deal with Rumble. I get half the proceeds if he wins, in exchange for this:

Oh, and Bung, if you ever get down Lexington way, send me a pm. You can meet me at work. It's easy to find, it's the liquor store across the street from Rupp Arena. I'll be the guy with the grocery cart full of soda cans. I might be repainting my sign, I've been thinking of changing it from, "The End Is Near!!!" to "The End Is Here!10101!" Then we can go back to my castle for lunch. Be forewarned, though. If you cut a fart in the scullery, I'll be able to smell it on the ramparts.

Archived