Good riddance keppinger

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='760125' date='Mar 31 2009, 07:13 PM']most overrated player of the past 10 years in a reds uni. peace.[/quote]

Eh, he was never really expected to do anything, and came in in 2007 and played fairly well.

I dont think he was very good, but he really came out of nowhere in 2007 and helped out a lil, so I dont think he is the most overrated player in the past 10 years in a reds uni. He was very overrated by some people going into last year and this year.

So do we keep Rosales or Janish?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='760153' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:08 PM']he was considered a stud who should play over anyone that would get in his way by many people on here lol. thats what my point was.[/quote]

Well its nice to see your the same old thurman.

in 2007 and 2008 before he was injured he did play very well. And deserved the spot over anybody else the reds had.

But now that im hearing his smartass mouth about the reds post letting him go. I say good riddance as well.

Meh. Kepp was pretty damn good in 2007, hurt in 2008 and never regained form. The Reds dealt him. Big whoop. I liked Keppinger, he was a scrappy singles batter that did a good job of getting on base, but his Spring this year did him in.

• 1 month later...

Archived