Gameday Threads

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='Jason' post='765008' date='Apr 17 2009, 11:06 PM'][img]http://www.thedailytube.com/videoimage/9464/156x116-95-years-ago-cubs-fans-terrorized-little-marty-brennaman.jpg[/img]
...anjd this one belongs to the Reds!

Nice double play![/quote]

:049:

[quote name='Jason' post='765646' date='Apr 20 2009, 09:56 PM']When is the last time Cordero had a 1-2-3 inning in a save situation?

Seems like he always makes it "interesting".[/quote]
Danny Graves used to always make it "interesting" later in his career too. At least now with Cordero, "interesting" doesn't automatically translate into "loss".

Joey Votto is the best player to play for the Reds in the 2000's. My favorite player, easily. I cannot believe how good he is already. We have a good one.

2nd only to Albert Pujols in RBI's. I wish he develop a little more power.

Edwin has been nothing short of awful this year. He needs to get his shit together in a hurry. He's like Pedro Feliz without the fielding.

[color="#E3DFE7"]Cue Thurman in 3....2....1....[/color]

[quote name='JC' post='771875' date='Apr 29 2009, 09:07 PM']Boy, Volquez was a rock tonight. He and Cueto are going to have to carry us into the playoffs.[/quote]
I used to never miss a Reds 7:00pm game...and now I have a family. It's all I can do to sequester Sunday afternoons to myself during football season. I haven't looked, but I suppose we won?

I hope so. Sliding to 10-10 after being 9-6 wasn't the direction I'd hoped for. And I know it's a long season! But usually, the season is longer for Reds fans, and we aren't out of the mix just yet.

Yeah, JC is the man.

When him and easy EV come out and throw strikes and dont walk batters they are straight up nasty.

I think I would give Owings one more start and if he struggles again I would move him to the pen and give Homer Bailey a shot.

Archived