!!! OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT THREAD - DAY 2 !!!

[quote name='cassanos' post='768898' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:05 AM']What are our picks?
How many do we have today?

...so I can know when to stop watching[/quote]

We have 9 picks today.

Pick Player Pos Ht Wt College
Round 1, Pick 6 (6) Andre Smith OT 6'4" 332 Alabama
Pick Analysis:Marvin Lewis has stated that he wants to get back to running the football, and Smith gives the Bengals a dominating offensive tackle to run behind. Though he had a series of mishaps in the run up to the draft, there is no denying that Smith is one of the best tackle prospects in the draft.
Round 2, Pick 6 (38) Rey Maualuga ILB 6'2" 249 Southern Cal
Pick Analysis:After surprisingly dropping out of the first round, Maualuga lands with the Bengals at No. 38. The high-motor playmaker from USC gives Marvin Lewis a heavy hitter at middle linebacker. With last year's top pick (Keith Rivers) coming back from an injury, the Bengals have a pair of young and athletic linebackers to anchor the middle of the defense.
Round 3, Pick 6 (70)
Round 3, Pick 34 (98) (Compensatory selection)
Round 4, Pick 6 (106)
Round 5, Pick 6 (142)
Round 6, Pick 6 (179)
Round 6, Pick 36 (209) (Compensatory selection)
Round 7, Pick 6 (215)
Round 7, Pick 40 (249) (Compensatory selection)
Round 7, Pick 43 (252) (Compensatory selection)

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='768895' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:01 AM']I like your list but I'd add the TE out of Southern Miss, Roy Miller, and Jarron Gilbert. Wouldnt mind Duke Robinson either.

Dont forget guys, we havent taken an unknown player our of a 1aa school yet, so dont rule that out.[/quote]

Johnson or Caldwell.

[quote name='cassanos' post='768912' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:15 AM']Who has the better coverage/show?

[b]ESPN or NFL network?[/b]

Which are you watching?

LOL Kiper V. Mayock[/quote]

NFLN IMO by far (watched both)

[quote name='cassanos' post='768912' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:15 AM']Who has the better coverage/show?

[b]ESPN or NFL network?[/b]

Which are you watching?

LOL Kiper V. Mayock[/quote]

I like NFL Network coverage better.

was listening to ESPN radio on XM on the way home from Church, thought it was Clayton, but not sure. Speculated that Levi Jones gets traded today to the Bills for a 2d rounder. That got my attention.

EDIT; Bills don't have 2d rounder, WTF is Clayton talking about

Archived