!!! OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT THREAD - DAY 2 !!!

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='769025' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:43 AM']wow and a marvin lewis interview

what is espn doing covering us this much?[/quote]

My guess is they felt it was the best time. THey still think we are the thugs of the NFL and didn't want to offend the church goers. :)

I'm going back and forth between espn and nfl... yesterday I liked nfl better... today I'm gonna give some love to the great piece they just did on the Bengals and giving the Bengals props. I got the DVR on NLFnetwork so I can go back and compare.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='769003' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:38 AM']definitly doesnt start, hes more of a situational pass rusher... seems like the kind of guy who could get 7 or 8 sacks in limited time and look like a steal, but hes not going to be in there on rushing downs unless he totally changes his mind on how he wants to play[/quote]

here's a thought.... could we line him up at rush backer on passing downs? bring the heat with geathers, odom, tank, peko, mike johnson, maualuga...ie, bring the house.

[quote name='BengalsRZ' post='769062' date='Apr 26 2009, 03:55 PM']DAMMNNN IT[/quote]

I looked at the order and thought about the freaking Texans too. Ho hum.

I can't bitch though, so far I'm delighted with who we've got, so if we don't grab one of the four centers we thought we would, they know what they are doing.

[quote name='ArmyBengal' post='769028' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:44 AM']does this Yellow Jacket mean the end to to other YJ? Henderson?[/quote]

maybe, maybe not. They should just keep Henderson at SLB to begin with and let him compete with Blackstock for a backup spot.

fuck we just lost Caldwell.

Archived