[quote name='scharm' post='783158' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:01 PM']I think there are 3 editions of Hu-dey Beer.

81 season, 88 regular season, and I believe there is a second version in 88 with gold out line on it.[/quote]
Don't forget the short-lived 2005 edition mini-keg.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='783161' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:25 PM']I drink Nati Ice and I think that stuff is nasty. I would like to own an unopened sixer of that stuff, though. Just for the nostalgia/imagery.[/quote]

There's usually a few available on eBay. Probably real cheap right now.

[quote name='malaka' post='783165' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:31 PM']if anyone is interested know someone who has a 6 pack of Hu-Dey Beer like the picture and also one can 1988 (SB Year) Hu-Dey Can with the Bengals Schedule from that year they are trying to sell.[/quote]
i own 2 of the cans in the picture, but i have 3 six packs of the 88

[quote name='malaka' post='783165' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:31 PM']if anyone is interested know someone who has a 6 pack of Hu-Dey Beer like the picture and also one can 1988 (SB Year) Hu-Dey Can with the Bengals Schedule from that year they are trying to sell.[/quote]
Malaka....I know I have heard that term expressed by a comedian before...shit, I can't remember.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='783175' date='Jul 1 2009, 10:52 PM']Malaka....I know I have heard that term expressed by a comedian before...shit, I can't remember.[/quote]

1. MALAKA
Malaka is the greek way of saying wanker
you're a fucking malaka

2. malaka
the greek word for wanka but usually used as a friendly greeting.
or used as a term of abuse

3. malaka
Greek term for someone who has jerked off so many times that his brain has become soft, and he is now an idiot.
what a malaka

[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=malaka"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=malaka[/url]

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='783184' date='Jul 2 2009, 01:36 AM'][img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6378/dsc0375g.jpg[/img][/quote]

That's the 6 pack I have. And guess what, the partner that got it for me is a friggin' Squealers fan. He is the only Cool steeler fan I know though, he's the only one that admits that Seattle got screwed in the Super Bowl a few years back.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='783287' date='Jul 2 2009, 02:23 PM']Upon reread I realize my hypocrisy, here.[/quote]

:lol:

I was thinking that when I read your post., and then I thought you meant "I drink Nati Ice and [i]even I[/i] think that stuff is nasty".. Which is some serious condemnation for sure.

[quote name='kennethmw' post='783284' date='Jul 3 2009, 02:20 AM']That's the 6 pack I have. And guess what, the partner that got it for me is a friggin' Squealers fan. He is the only Cool steeler fan I know though, he's the only one that admits that Seattle got screwed in the Super Bowl a few years back.[/quote]
Those are mine. Or sort of. My dad has them, but they're going to be in my home one day ^_^

By best friend is a stooler fan. He emailed me after last year's super bowl, admitting it was like a WWE match. I have to try and pretend it's not fixed, because a Bengals SB win is one of the few things I need to see before I'm 6-feet under. <_<

[quote name='Lucid' post='783292' date='Jul 2 2009, 01:38 PM']:lol:

I was thinking that when I read your post., and then I thought you meant "I drink Nati Ice and [i]even I[/i] think that stuff is nasty".. Which is some serious condemnation for sure.[/quote]
That is what I meant, but even so...it didn't come across well, and they are equally crappy beers.

Archived