!!!OFFICIAL 2009 HARD KNOCKS EPISODE #1 THREAD!!!

[quote name='Lucid' date='16 August 2009 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1250449658' post='791943']
Sorry Jamie... This isn't "all the homers" (have you checked your sig BTW recently?) against the realist who refuses to dawn the orange colored glasses. You are simply wrong about this one.

And if you can't admit it, it says a lot.
[/quote]

I really dont think a number get what Im saying at all, but im not going to continue page after page about it. Lets move on.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='16 August 2009 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1250451299' post='791948']
took this picture with my cell, but damn this is one weird shaped guy.
and they need to figure out a different way to cut guys for sure!
this picture was during him signing that OL guy from Kent State (Randy Jackson) :P

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/GetAttachment-1.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

someone should get up like an hour before he does, and tell him he needs to run like 3 miles!

I posted a question about the TV rental on an NFL message board. Here is a response from a Bears fan:

[quote]I don't think that's just the Bengals. I believe that's almost every NFL team because I live about 30 minutes from Bears camp and I always hear stories about Bears' players either using rent-a-center or just going out and buying new plasmas and taking them home with them when they're done with camp.
[/quote]

[quote name='jh0720' date='16 August 2009 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1250470768' post='792008']
usually if you guys wanna see live feeds just go on justintv or google adthe, tehy have everything
[/quote]

You made it. 100 posts in 3 days. Now maybe you can go back to reading things like the live feed link earlier in the thread on justin.tv

[quote name='Since 87' date='17 August 2009 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1250513478' post='792171']
You made it. 100 posts in 3 days. Now maybe you can go back to reading things like the live feed link earlier in the thread on justin.tv
[/quote]

I particularly liked the post where he quoted part of a hobson article, but didn't actually comment on it. :lol:

Archived