!!!OFFICIAL 2009 HARD KNOCKS EPISODE #1 THREAD!!!

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='12 August 2009 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1250123477' post='790198']
This link claims it will have it... we'll see at 10

http://www.justin.tv/sonny_chiba
[/quote]

god bless you. I'd thought I would never see it.

Works great for me, and I'm playin bodog poker at the same time.

That was flippin' amazing!

Some thoughts:

interesting putting Harrington at TE possibly.

Was hoping to see the mock game this week

From watching last year, I know the cuts are hard, but did they have to do it at 5:30am? man.

I absolutely loved the intro with the olympics. Even cooler than I thought it was.

Oklahoma drill was also awesome. Roy got DEMOLISHED.

GREAT SHOW!!!!!

Had a tear in my eye when watching the Reggie Kelly segment. Same for JD Runnels... They edited in a way that made him look like we was doing well and then the next thing you know he is getting cut at 5:30 AM! Wow.

The most interesting and telling part was when all the coaches where in the meeting with Mike Brown and Mike was at the front telling them what they were going to do.... as if he was the head coach.

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' date='12 August 2009 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1250132071' post='790271']
It erks me for some reason to see MB sitting up front with all the power.
[/quote]

was thinking the same thing but it sounded more like he was leading the numbers breakdown between fullbacks and TEs due to the rash of TE injuries.

At least I hope.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='12 August 2009 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1250132095' post='790272']
That was awesome!

That was shitty as hell how Runnels was cut.
They could have at least let him sleep in. lol
[/quote]

They did him a favor. Cut him early enough to catch on with another team.

[quote name='Nukem41' date='12 August 2009 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1250132340' post='790279']
GREAT SHOW!!!!!

Had a tear in my eye when watching the Reggie Kelly segment. Same for JD Runnels... They edited in a way that made him look like we was doing well and then the next thing you know he is getting cut at 5:30 AM! Wow.

[b]The most interesting and telling part was when all the coaches where in the meeting with Mike Brown and Mike was at the front telling them what they were going to do.... as if he was the head coach.[/b]
[/quote]

I don't think it was EXACTLY like that. Maybe it was, but it was edited obviously. Just like how the Cook-Dhani was shown in a negative light when all other reports portrayed it as "a spirited fight that got the team pumped and wasn't too bad". Mike may have just been giving his opinion. Maybe not.

Archived