!!!OFFICIAL 2009 HARD KNOCKS EPISODE #2 THREAD!!!

That was not a shocker but it sure is a downer to hear Katie flat out say they are not gonna pay the slot. makes it hard for the Bengals to step up now without loosing face, makes it even harder for Keels in the future if he caves. Sad part is Andre looses more practice time. It sounds like a long holdout.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='19 August 2009 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1250735862' post='792921']
yes, one of our old players a few years ago brought one to camp, i forget who.
[/quote]

Brian Robinson.

[quote name='Mu Shu' date='19 August 2009 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1250736835' post='792934']
How in the hell do you say that you don't want to pay him more than DHB? DHB was #7, Andre was #6. How do you justify that?

If you didn't want to pay the #6 pick in the draft like the #6 pick in the draft then trade down. Jesus Christ.
[/quote]

4 first rounders are getting paid less than the guy behind them.

Now Jamie will try to argue they're not. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/doh.gif[/img]

[quote name='CougarQuest' date='19 August 2009 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1250736868' post='792936']
There were a couple of funny lines in tonight's show.
That was one of the best.
That and when Marvin said that Mike Brown said, "Child Please"
[/quote]

Yeah that was hilarious, mike looked at him like "ok lets move on"

[quote name='oldschooler' date='19 August 2009 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1250737051' post='792944']
Brian Robinson.

4 first rounders are getting paid less than the guy behind them.

Now Jamie will try to argue they're not. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/doh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Thats who it was.

and [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/doh.gif[/img] indeed

If the Bengals are willing to wait it out, Keels and Andre will have to cave. Their alternative is to not do a deal and enter the draft again next year. With this new "question mark" on Andre, no way will he be drafted high enough to justify not doing a deal with the Bengals. The only problem is that he'll only end up signed midway through the season. The Vikings had the same problem with Bryant McKinnie when he was drafted 7th and wanted to be paid between the 6th and 8th slots--no deal until Week 7 I believe.

[quote name='Mu Shu' date='20 August 2009 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1250737582' post='792967']
Hayes has been the star of this show so far. I laughed so hard at the "you move like old people screw" comment, but I laughed even harder at the wedding boner line.

Also loved Marvin tearing the team a new one.
[/quote]

wasn't it "standing up more than a wedding dick"? Damn, Hayes is off the chain!! :24: :24: :24:

And if you have any question about Marvin gettin' with it, Question Answered!!

[quote name='Mu Shu' date='20 August 2009 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1250737582' post='792967']
Hayes has been the star of this show so far. I laughed so hard at the "you move like old people screw" comment, but I laughed even harder at the wedding boner line.

Also loved Marvin tearing the team a new one.
[/quote]
Hayes is a trip! I wouldn't have know him from Adam two weeks ago, but he's pretty high on the list of guys I'd like to meet.

And I LOVED hearing Marvin's words to the team, pregame, halftime, and post-game. Damn I still love me some Marvin.

[quote name='kennethmw' date='20 August 2009 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1250737864' post='792969']
wasn't it "standing up more than a wedding dick"? Damn, Hayes is off the chain!! :24: :24: :24:

And if you have any question about Marvin gettin' with it, Question Answered!!
[/quote]

Yeah that was hilarous, Hayes is becoming the star of this show. :lol:

Oh and all the Marvin haters, get a big Child Please from me.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='20 August 2009 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1250738167' post='792972']

And I LOVED hearing Marvin's words to the team, pregame, halftime, and post-game. Damn I still love me some Marvin.
[/quote]
That may address a lot of people's perception of Marvin. It may have actually increased his respect by the fans.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='20 August 2009 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1250738308' post='792975']
Yeah that was hilarous, Hayes is becoming the star of this show. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh and all the Marvin haters, get a big Child Please from me.
[/quote]

I love Marvin but i don't understand the whole - get it on tape - no pressure - get your hits - too - we lost - we lost - when i thought it would have been more of a lets learn and move on from here - i love the fact that he chewed ass and took names, I hated the part with MB sitting there acting like he wanted player updates in the board room.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='20 August 2009 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1250739064' post='792984']
i like the part where Marvin said that Mike Brown told him earlier [b]Child Please[/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

oh, and the part where Tank had to put together his girls Bunk Bed [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/24.gif[/img]
i've done so any of those type of things around my house i felt his pain lol
[/quote]

Makes them feel more normal! I can remember doing that for my boys....

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='20 August 2009 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1250739064' post='792984']
i like the part where Marvin said that Mike Brown told him earlier [b]Child Please[/b] :lol:

oh, and the part where Tank had to put together his girls Bunk Bed :24:
i've done so many of those type of things around my house i felt his pain lol
[/quote]

Why dont you want the top?

Because it's dangerous.

:lol:

Archived